Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2017, 05:22 PM

laths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sigh !
Old 31-08-2017, 05:26 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Edit

Boateng gone to Exeter on a free transfer

Tosan: Turkish reporting ongoing talks over fee. Sky saying it's not a deal

Niasse: fee and terms agreed due medical
Old 31-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Edit

Boateng gone to Exeter on a free transfer

Tosan: Turkish reporting ongoing talks over fee. Sky saying it's not a deal

Niasse: fee and terms agreed due medical
Can we complete a deal for Tosan? Unless he is over here if we have taken stuff to him already I would think there are real logistic problems much after 7?
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Marvin Zeegelaar being interviewed outside Watford's training ground just now:

"I didn't want to come to England, but my club told me I needed to go. Watford didn't look attractive to me, but my only other option was Crystal Palace so I had no choice."

Edit: jk

Last edited by Malarkey; 31-08-2017 at 09:18 PM.

DaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Imagine the meltdown if after all this we end up with Kone and Niasse :-(
Old 31-08-2017, 05:33 PM

eagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
oh my we are cr@p off feild aswell as on.
Old 31-08-2017, 05:36 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tried to be positive about Niasse but now its a reality it's depressing me. We really are in the bargain basket. Probably don't deserve to be in the PL if we can't get our shit together.
Old 31-08-2017, 05:53 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Edit

Sakho fee agreed
Old 31-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Not so lanky since Uni

lankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Sakho fee agreed
I just did a little sex wee
Old 31-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Can we complete a deal for Tosan? Unless he is over here if we have taken stuff to him already I would think there are real logistic problems much after 7?
That's already been covered and there is no problem at all with using a Turkish Lawyer, clinic, and electronic signatures. And assuming his and his agents phones work after 5:00pm, personal arrangements can also be agreed. He doesn't have to be here.

Last edited by 4 cryingOutloud; 31-08-2017 at 06:08 PM.
Old 31-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
Bollox. Giving up. WTF is it with this club??
Have you ever considered it's not the club, but you and others like you panicking, because you don't know diddly squat about what's going on. I bet all the recruitment squad at the club are nose to the wheel at the moment trying their best to get deals over the line.
Old 31-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
That's already been covered and there is no problem at all with using a Turkish Lawyer, clinic, and electronic signatures. And assuming his and his agants phones work after 5:00pm, personal arrangements can also be agreed. He doesn't have to be here.
Makes sense. But I was more meaning that to get that to happen, preparations will have to have been made by now. Still difficult to tell if this one was ever real. Most of us hadn't heard of him yesterday
Old 31-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
Imagine the meltdown if after all this we end up with Kone and Niasse :-(
Still 2 more than we have now!
Old 31-08-2017, 08:31 PM

Edit

Ryan inniss to Colchester

Nothing concrete on the fleetwood keeper really.

Kone never got going

Mangala off and on and off again so will hang fire
Old 31-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post

"I didn't want to come to England, but my club told me I needed to go. Watford didn't look attractive to me, but my only other option was Crystal Palace so I had no choice."
Wow what a ****.

Glad we didn't get him! Some way to inspire your new fans...
Old 31-08-2017, 08:40 PM

Johnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Him and Mourinho, they love us really
Old 31-08-2017, 08:42 PM

So what time do we think is the latest to hear a rumour tonight then? Could a player get to a medical without any rumours coming out about the deal by that point?

I doubt anyone not already agreed by now will have time to agree fees, terms and get a medical done.

That theory, if correct means really it's only the guys already on the list could realistically be signed
Old 31-08-2017, 08:50 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

He has obviously seen 'the Hen' in full flow...
Old 31-08-2017, 08:52 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
got very quiet here......any luke warm poop ???
Old 31-08-2017, 09:06 PM

Not much. All the action is on that fleetwood keeper and there really isn't anything substantial to suggest it's actually happening

Personally suspect

Sakho and Niasse will likely sign

We might get tosan

Think that'll be it tonight