Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2017, 04:05 PM

thomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Hiram Boateng Joins Exeter City

Hiram Boateng has joined @OfficialECFC on a permanent deal.

Best of luck @Hiram_8!
Old 31-08-2017, 04:05 PM

mikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hiram Boateng to Exeter City

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-08-2017, 04:06 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
I was promised no non-loan outgoings!

@RisZero
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeywm3 View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Await Sir SC Remembered arriving to say he should have stayed and been in the first team......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fdb obviously didn't rate him
Old 31-08-2017, 04:07 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shame we never go to see more of you, good luck Hiram.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:07 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
Fdb obviously didn't rate him
FDB don't know his ass from his elbow.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First deal of the day! Good luck. Nice area to move to.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:09 PM

thomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Joins Dean Moxey and Luke Croll.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:09 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Good luck to him. Decent player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 31-08-2017, 04:10 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good luck! Should do well at that level
Old 31-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Back in the UK

arabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good
Luck
To
You
Played with Palace spirit
Old 31-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
15m ?
Old 31-08-2017, 04:23 PM
People are People

firesign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good luck to him - next season we might be only one division apart!
Old 31-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Thought he might become a first-teamer after a couple of decent cameos at Stoke and Swansea.

Doesn't sound like a pulled up many trees in his loan spells though.

Best of luck to him.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:28 PM

Sodermalm is like ice, their footing does betraySodermalm is like ice, their footing does betraySodermalm is like ice, their footing does betraySodermalm is like ice, their footing does betraySodermalm is like ice, their footing does betraySodermalm is like ice, their footing does betraySodermalm is like ice, their footing does betraySodermalm is like ice, their footing does betraySodermalm is like ice, their footing does betraySodermalm is like ice, their footing does betraySodermalm is like ice, their footing does betray
Good luck Hiram, reproduce your early Northampton form and they will love you down in Devon.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Boateng gone.

Sorry, too slow.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:46 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Thought he might become a first-teamer after a couple of decent cameos at Stoke and Swansea.

Doesn't sound like a pulled up many trees in his loan spells though.

Best of luck to him.
Yep, remember going to that stoke replay game and he did well. Remember Pulis had high hopes but he never seemed to kick on during his various loan spells.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All the best
29/05/04 Crystal Palace West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0
Old 31-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good luck to him. Thought he might get another loan, but this is probably best for him career wise.