Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 01-09-2017, 10:17 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
4pm today was the free agent deadline

We've got what we've got now, no turning back
Really? I thought free agents were, you kow, free to sign whenever?
Old 01-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Really? I thought free agents were, you kow, free to sign whenever?
My sources told me 4pm was the free transfer cut off, but my sources were random posts on here so wtfdik
Old 01-09-2017, 10:22 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Whether it's FdB or another manager, we need a second striker. If FdB wants to rescue his career and save us from the drop, he'll need to adapt to the players he has at his disposal, like any decent manager would. We're not in any position to say 'nah', we need someone, almost anyone that might be able to either score a goal or at least lead the line.

I also think we need to have another option for cup games, I hate to say it, but risking Benteke in a cup we won't be focusing on would be madness.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:25 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unless the rules have changed I'm pretty sure providing you have room within the 25 you can sign free agents at any time. We signed Flamini last year on the 8th of September. The deadline is to name the squad of 25 not a deadline to sign free agents. If you only list 24 players you can still sign an extra player at any time during the season.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:40 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
If FdB wants to rescue his career and save us from the drop
Wtf happened to the rest of 2017?

Are we in 2018 adrift at the foot of the table?

Where are Brighton?

What's happening?
Old 01-09-2017, 10:47 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Wtf happened to the rest of 2017?

Are we in 2018 adrift at the foot of the table?

Where are Brighton?

What's happening?
Put the full quote in and it will make perfect sense.

His career is on the line, whether you like it or not. It was damaged after Inter, and now the results and media aftermath have left him in a position where he simply must get points on the board. If he starts using the players to their abilities he will. This was the point I was making as somebody posted that he wouldn't suit FdB, he won't have a choice and will simply have to forge a team out of what he's got including the type of CF he may not usually choose.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:49 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
When is the deadline for the 25 man squad? If we still have a few days being in whatever freeagents we can!
You have to submit your squad by 4pm today but if you have a gap then I think you can fill it whenever.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:50 PM

sky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We have registered 24 senior players. Room for one more.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I see we didn't name Perntreou. Did he go on loan?
Old 02-09-2017, 12:34 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I see we didn't name Perntreou. Did he go on loan?
Crawley we think. I actually think it may have happened a while ago and Woosie may have started a thread about it. But I may just be imagining it... My memory is shit.

EDIT I looked and a while back Woosie started a thread saying he had been told by Richard Shaw that he was going on loan to Crawley but there is no confirmation of it actually happening in the thread.

Could we have mutually cancelled his contract this morning on the quiet just to make room? Or maybe it is simply nonsense that you can't leave an over 21 out of your squad?

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 02-09-2017 at 12:47 AM.
Old 02-09-2017, 06:48 AM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Crawley we think. I actually think it may have happened a while ago and Woosie may have started a thread about it. But I may just be imagining it... My memory is shit.

EDIT I looked and a while back Woosie started a thread saying he had been told by Richard Shaw that he was going on loan to Crawley but there is no confirmation of it actually happening in the thread.

Could we have mutually cancelled his contract this morning on the quiet just to make room? Or maybe it is simply nonsense that you can't leave an over 21 out of your squad?
Good shout think we've cancelled it for him to be 3rd keeper.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:47 PM

ForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
Good shout think we've cancelled it for him to be 3rd keeper.
Or .... We get an emergency loan for a third keeper if WH breaks a finger and JS gets a cough "groin strain", leaving the 25th spot for this guy or A N Other out of contract striker.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:58 AM

BillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for you
Given we have a space for a free transfer and desperately need a striker this guy looks like the only game in town. Similiar profile to Benteke and good goal scoring record. Odd that it says on wiki that he signed a 3 year contract with the Turkish side one year ago and is now a free agent though.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:08 AM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This makes to much sense so it won't happen.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:51 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This situation we now find ourselves in was self inflicted due to our inability to sign a striker before the window shut, how could that have been allowed to happen?
It now leaves us discussing on here bringing in an unwanted striker to all intents and purpose on the scrap heap for whatever the reasons, we all have our views on why that could be the case.
Unfortunately through unacceptable incompetence by management, we are now talking (BBS) about a player we should bring in when all other clubs have steered clear, which does beggars the question, WHY? Desperation on our part!!!!
This is a shambolic position we are now in, which hopefully does not come back to bite us on the bum.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would far prefer a wild card signing like this than multi millions wasted on a player like Niasse who is already known a failure.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:08 AM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Amazing how decent players look when we are desperate
Honestly, I think he looks decent regardless, certainly better than Niasse.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:11 AM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestGateEagle View Post
Or .... We get an emergency loan for a third keeper if WH breaks a finger and JS gets a cough "groin strain", leaving the 25th spot for this guy or A N Other out of contract striker.
If both our keepers were injured the league would let us get an emergency in so I would prefer to get a backup striker tbh.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:11 AM

GtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can someone please tell the powers that be?
Old 03-09-2017, 10:22 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
I think we were after him once before when he would have cost money, so would imagine he is on our radar at some level. Especially considering we have one striker. Mind you, who can be sure.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables