Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wayne Rooney Arrested For Drink Driving

Naughty Boy
Old 01-09-2017, 10:38 AM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-09-2017, 10:38 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Knob
Old 01-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
300k a week and can't afford a cab
Old 01-09-2017, 10:40 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Probably just doesn't care anymore now that he's not in the spotlight.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:39 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
What a wanker!
Old 01-09-2017, 11:40 AM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
still being held at 11am this morning - how pi55ed must he have been to still be over the limit
Old 01-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Once a , always a
Old 01-09-2017, 12:00 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
He'll probably claim his drink was spiked at the launch of Merseyside's new care home brothel
Old 01-09-2017, 01:32 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Have you had a taxi lately? Outrageous. Yes a complete know. I really can't understand why this millionaire footballers don't have chauffeurs fill time. They can offset cost in tax relief and avoid these stupid incidents. He deserves a prison sentence for being a complete dicl and put other motorists at risk
Old 01-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Have you had a taxi lately? Outrageous. Yes a complete know. I really can't understand why this millionaire footballers don't have chauffeurs fill time. They can offset cost in tax relief and avoid these stupid incidents. He deserves a prison sentence for being a complete dicl and put other motorists at risk
Don't drive mate
Old 02-09-2017, 12:30 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Sounds like getting done for drink driving is the least of his worries.

Old 02-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Tabloid press will be after him now and he's given them plenty of ammunition

He's always liked his booze and fags far too much which is why he never reached the heights he could have.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:

Old 02-09-2017, 03:56 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
To the 2 posters who have responded to my post above....What is your point? I made a non serious comment about cost of taxis as an excuse for a multi millionaire not getting one and one tells me he doesn't drive the other gives a link to an irrelevant uber driver incident. Have I missed something or are you related to taxi drivers or are a taxi driver. Must admit it's gone over my head. My main comment was how unnecessary it is for footballers to put themselves in such situations. Actually no one should. Footballers and the ilk have absolutely no excuse on a professional level and legal snd financial standpoint. Please enlighten me.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
To the 2 posters who have responded to my post above....What is your point? I made a non serious comment about cost of taxis as an excuse for a multi millionaire not getting one and one tells me he doesn't drive the other gives a link to an irrelevant uber driver incident. Have I missed something or are you related to taxi drivers or are a taxi driver. Must admit it's gone over my head. My main comment was how unnecessary it is for footballers to put themselves in such situations. Actually no one should. Footballers and the ilk have absolutely no excuse on a professional level and legal snd financial standpoint. Please enlighten me.
Sorry.

My semi-serious point was also that taxis (in particular Uber) are complete shit also, and I would not touch them with a barge-pole. Plus, as you say, you need a mortgage for a black cab, who continue to rack up even more extortionate bills in traffic.

And I agree with your point 100%
Old 02-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Fate waster. Had the ability once a upon a time.

Mug.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Worth £65m. Quite impressive really.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:15 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
"Good lesson to be learned from Wayne Rooney. The chat up line - "are those tits real?" - rarely fails. And by an odd quirk of fate, that's exactly what I was saying to myself while watching England play Malta last night."
Rod Liddle on Facebook!
Old 05-09-2017, 05:05 PM

big bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

If he'd jumped into a uber with a bird who wasn't Colleen all the driver's Christmas's would have come at once. He'd be straight onto the Sun regaling the tale of the dirty goings on in the back of his car and the shock, as a church going family man, it has caused him.