Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 01-09-2017, 11:18 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
**** Brighton....

Old 01-09-2017, 11:27 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Obsessed?
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!
Old 03-09-2017, 09:44 AM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
...... As a club is much better run and set up then Palace
Old 03-09-2017, 11:12 AM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
...... As a club is much better run and set up then Palace
Ok Soppygirl
Old 04-09-2017, 03:37 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Obsessed?
says the one on a Palace forum
Old 04-09-2017, 10:14 AM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Ok Soppygirl
So you don't think we are? Are you ******* serious?

Try debating instead of name calling like school kids do.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:23 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Irony??
Old 04-09-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
[/B]
Irony??
I'm happy to debate and reply to whats been answered unlike some of you that like to feel good about their self by picking up on spelling mistakes made by others.

Just shows what cowards they are in my eyes and backs up what i say.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:12 PM

762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I'm happy to debate and reply to whats been answered unlike some of you that like to feel good about their self by picking up on spelling mistakes made by others.

*what's *I
Old 04-09-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 762657 View Post
*what's *I
All these school teacher on here at the moment. Cant believe you actually bother to pick me up on my spelling and Grammar.

That's all you lot got on me, how sad lol xx
Old 04-09-2017, 04:11 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
All these school teacher on here at the moment. Cant believe you actually bother to pick me up on my spelling and Grammar.

That's all you lot got on me, how sad lol xx
'teachers' tut, tut must try harder soppygirl
Old 06-09-2017, 08:36 AM

Quote:
'teachers' tut, tut must try harder soppygirl
Soppygirl. Always a capital when it's a name. Bet you feel a bit silly now
Old 06-09-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Soppygirl. Always a capital when it's a name. Bet you feel a bit silly now
No just calling you a soppy girl, that's not a name, do you feel silly now
Old 06-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

You spelt **** wrong.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:25 PM

Quote:

No you're right, the best run club in England, Europe and most probably the world, a bench mark for every team to try and aspire to.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:57 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
No you're right, the best run club in England, Europe and most probably the world, a bench mark for every team to try and aspire to.
Correct
Old 06-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Poor deluded CUNIT
Old 07-09-2017, 08:25 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
I'm envious and bitter
EFA
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:50 AM

Quote:
No just calling you a soppy girl, that's not a name, do you feel silly now
Well that should've of been soppy girl not soppygirl
Old 08-09-2017, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Well that should've of been soppy girl not soppygirl
See the Internet keyboard hard man is back again, pwoper nawty ain't yer soppy girl