Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 03-09-2017, 10:27 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Can't be worse than Remy, AJ or Doyle.
When these 3 are the benchmark, you know things are bad
Old 03-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Asbo

Pubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is he better than the alternative we have for the next 6 months should anything happen to Benteke. Imo yes then why not. Desperate times though.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:57 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Do me a favour. He's been past it for a good couple of years
Old 03-09-2017, 11:01 AM

S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
When these 3 are the benchmark, you know things are bad
To be fair I know Remy was injured all the time, then s**t for us on the odd couple times he played, but I think if he had a run of games and styed fit he would of got a lot of his sharpness back and would not have been that bad.

He just hadn't played/trained enough in the last year.

I guess too much of an injury gamble.

Last edited by S.P.R.; 03-09-2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe on a pay per game deal.

Real shame this is what we have been reduced to.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
For home care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:11 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.R. View Post
To be fair I know Remy was injured all the time, then s**t for us on the odd couple times he played, but I think if he had a run of games and styed fit he would of got a lot of his sharpness back and would not have been that bad.

He just hadn't played/trained enough in the last year.

I guess too much of an injury gamble.
I thought Remy was alright on the few occasions he did play.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:11 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmerGreenEagle View Post
I think he's been constantly injured since he signed for them
He'll fit in then . Maybe it's his age catching up with him as i think his injury record before wasn't too bad. Maybe NW released him due to financial constraints?. We just can't risk it if he has injury issues. Whatever happens this season sod the stadium sort out the scouting department and academy ( for our long term future).

Last edited by orp pisshead1; 03-09-2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:15 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post

Yep and our own fault too.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:37 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

The Closure of the Loan window to the Football League,
after the Transfer window Closes.
Has made this Necessary,hence,the Space being Left,Last Season,to Sign Mathieu Flamini,& this Season for a Forward.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:47 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:

He wouldn't earn much then
Old 03-09-2017, 02:12 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
No thanks. I would rather see us using one of our kids.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:22 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd rather have Damo up front.
Old 25-09-2017, 04:17 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Go get him.
Old 25-09-2017, 04:38 PM
The hero of Shadow Moses?

Levski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Done nothing since leaving Southampton and suffered horrible injury. Released by Cardiff, which shows we are desperate. Seems a bad idea, but I guess we have nothing to lose.
Old 25-09-2017, 06:52 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levski View Post
Done nothing since leaving Southampton and suffered horrible injury. Released by Cardiff, which shows we are desperate. Seems a bad idea, but I guess we have nothing to lose.
We have everything to lose, just one squad place left for a decent forward. Lambert has had his day.
Old 25-09-2017, 07:23 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
We have everything to lose, just one squad place left for a decent forward. Lambert has had his day.
Depends if you mean for another free agent, otherwise contract until end of Jan...
Old 25-09-2017, 07:38 PM

S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
This is very unlikely, here's why.

He was released by Cardiff, not because he was past it, but because of his injuries.

He did ok with Cardiff, won them a game with a brace and got a few other goals in an 18 appearance spell before a bad injury.

If we were to sign him, it would mean the injury has fully healed and he has been doing something to keep/get back to fitness, so much so, that he is only around one match away from being able to be chucked into a Premier League game.

Somehow, I find all of that very unlikely.

Last edited by S.P.R.; 25-09-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Old 26-09-2017, 07:32 AM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't shoot the messenger but I've heard we are seriously taking a look at him and he's actually been around the training ground already...
Old 26-09-2017, 07:35 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silks&Tekkers View Post
Don't shoot the messenger but I've heard we are seriously taking a look at him and he's actually been around the training ground already...
He ain't that bad.
Old 26-09-2017, 07:43 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silks&Tekkers View Post
Guess he'll play in that friendly