CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 11-09-2017, 01:15 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
SHAMEFUL treatment of a manager ''excusable, cos we're palace, init''

What a horrible example to the world of sports, disgusting treatment after a mere 4 league games, and despite a credible performance and effort at Burnley.
I can only imagine how top managers like Ferguson, Wenger, and Hughes might see it.
Faith? If your board hired the guy, it reflects on their judgement completely.
It's not something the fans can whitewash, it really is an abominable action by the club.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:33 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Perhaps Parish should have sacked De Boer behind his back whilst the Dutchman was appearing on television

#Brightondoingittherightway
Old 11-09-2017, 01:36 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler View Post
What a horrible example to the world of sports, disgusting treatment after a mere 4 league games, and despite a credible performance and effort at Burnley.
I can only imagine how top managers like Ferguson, Wenger, and Hughes might see it.
Faith? If your board hired the guy, it reflects on their judgement completely.
It's not something the fans can whitewash, it really is an abominable action by the club.
I actually agree with you and I'm pretty ashamed at what my Club have done, today
But you are still a delusional, lying, filthy old tramp
Old 11-09-2017, 01:38 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Perhaps Parish should have sacked De Boer behind his back whilst the Dutchman was appearing on television

Old 11-09-2017, 01:44 PM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:

You're just as deluded as Gus - Actually he is available you should hire him.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:51 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
You're just as deluded as Gus - Actually he is available you should hire him.
Have I been misinformed? Was he not appearing on television when he found out he'd got the boot?
Old 11-09-2017, 01:53 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have I been misinformed? Was he not appearing on television when he found out he'd got the boot?
Yes he was .Typical Brighton behaviour.Do nothing face to face.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Zaha: “11”.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:21 PM
CANDUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Yes he was .Typical Brighton behaviour.Do nothing face to face.
Perhaps Bloom was in Clapham.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:22 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Perhaps Bloom was in Clapham.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Old 11-09-2017, 02:45 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

I knew this was going to be their desperate 'comeback', as weak as it is.
Gustav Poyet was given his first club management job, yet got too bigheaded and too dishonest on the way. Still he proved less than capable since.
Still, this is not about BHA but the atrocious palace
Old 11-09-2017, 02:46 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Gustav Poyet was given his first club management job, yet got too bigheaded and too dishonest on the way. Still he proved less than capable since.
Piss off you friendless tramp.

Twinned with MK Dons

Old 11-09-2017, 02:51 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Here is a post you made in January 2012.

Quote:
Gus is like The Fonz, he's uber cool and he's not 'wrong'.

Twinned with MK Dons

Old 11-09-2017, 02:59 PM
CANDUB

Quote:

I am not talking about the chimp-faced Bwighton ex-manager's abilities, I am asking was he or was he not sacked whilst he was appearing on TV. If so, was that Bwighton doing it the wight way.

If you have problems understanding the above, maybe there is an adult who can help you.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:04 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Met a Charlton fan today whilst I'm on me hols in Mallorca and we had a good footy chat. Naturally we had different opinions etc but we both agreed that BHA are going down.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:36 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I am not talking about the chimp-faced Bwighton ex-manager's abilities, I am asking was he or was he not sacked whilst he was appearing on TV. If so, was that Bwighton doing it the wight way.

If you have problems understanding the above, maybe there is an adult who can help you.

Pidster is on fire!
Old 11-09-2017, 05:52 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:

You seem to be the one with learning disabilities - Poyet was informed first, he chose to pretend he was shocked. He'd been shopping for other jobs for a while, including Reading who he assumed were going to be promoted.
He didn't get hired.

NOW ABOUT PALACE, STUPID DICKHEAD - AS THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YOUR SHIT CLUB'S AFFAIRS.
WHAT ABOUT THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??
Old 11-09-2017, 05:53 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

Pidster is on fire!
Oh yeah, like you a bullshitter.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:55 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Met a Charlton fan today whilst I'm on me hols in Mallorca and we had a good footy chat. Naturally we had different opinions etc but we both agreed that BHA are going down.
Oh. How intriguing.

While on my next holiday (bored with cruises for the time being ) I might discuss football, which obviously discounts palace. Meanwhile, this thread.

Last edited by Hitler; 11-09-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:24 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I do feel sorry for FDB thought palace played well v Burnley think he would have been good Parish is a silly boy
Old 11-09-2017, 06:24 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here