Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 12-09-2017, 04:57 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post
Ha ha! Found out for being in possession of only half of the facts, but do carry on........

Was he not fired when he was on television or not? And please don't try and dodge the question by saying the simian South American was greedy.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Bwighton doing things the right way.

Last edited by Pidster; 12-09-2017 at 05:44 AM.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:12 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Zaha: “11”.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:12 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Yeah ok of course you do
He was probably the cleaner.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Old 12-09-2017, 05:51 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
I know through several direct sources, but no, I cannot show you pictures of the crime or present any DNA evidence.
As I though , full of shit !
Oatway has dissapeared hasn't he , not to be seen or mentioned since that memorable evening .
Old 12-09-2017, 06:40 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Have I been misinformed? Was he not appearing on television when he found out he'd got the boot?
Yes you have. He was on TV when we were informed that he had been sacked. His Lawers and agents were in talk with us all that day about what he was entitled to. He wasn't there at the meetings but he knew what it was about. We were silly to announce it then but he really did know.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 12-09-2017, 06:50 AM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Yes you have. He was on TV when we were informed that he had been sacked. His Lawers and agents were in talk with us all that day about what he was entitled to. He wasn't there at the meetings but he knew what it was about. We were silly to announce it then but he really did know.
You just made that up.

Twinned with MK Dons

Old 12-09-2017, 07:00 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Haha and you know this how? Have you and Phil ( he's got inside sources as well Andy you have a rival) got a bat phone to Tony Blooms office and he tells you the goings on at Brighton FC? Have a day off for **** sake

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 12-09-2017, 07:05 AM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
360 game minutes isn't much time to implement a new style of football on a team, but it looked like they were getting the hang of it at Burnley. I think Parish was far too hasty in sacking De Boer, especially as he was missing the key player.

Perhaps the decision (approach to a replacement?) had been made prior to the last match and was going to happen whatever the result.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:06 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
As I though , full of shit !
Oatway has dissapeared hasn't he , not to be seen or mentioned since that memorable evening .
Yes but it fits their agenda to blame it on us doesn't it? In their tiny minds it cushions the blow a little bit

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 12-09-2017, 07:07 AM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Perhaps Parish should have sacked De Boer behind his back whilst the Dutchman was appearing on television

#Brightondoingittherightway
Served in the first reply

Well played
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:09 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Haha and you know this how? Have you and Phil ( he's got inside sources as well Andy you have a rival) got a bat phone to Tony Blooms office and he tells you the goings on at Brighton FC? Have a day off for **** sake
Ha ha it's called a club statement. I did get it a bit wrong though the club was in touch with both gus and his representatIves throughout the day.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 12-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Dog Rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
360 game minutes isn't much time to implement a new style of football on a team, but it looked like they were getting the hang of it at Burnley. I think Parish was far too hasty in sacking De Boer, especially as he was missing the key player.

Perhaps the decision (approach to a replacement?) had been made prior to the last match and was going to happen whatever the result.
If the reports are to be believed De Boer dug out certain players in front of the group, took little interest in recruitment and reneged on certain agreements before his appointment amongst quite a few other things. Who knows if this is true but it would make sense as to why the trigger was pulled so early in his tenure.

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 12-09-2017, 07:13 AM
Dog Rough

Quote:
Ha ha it's called a club statement. I did get it a bit wrong though the club was in touch with both gus and his representatIves throughout the day.
Oh right that's fine then because that is gospel because the club would not put their own spin on proceedings would they, far too classy an organisation for that! Could have still chosen a better time to announce it though other than when he was on the goggle box in front of millions don't you agree?

THE FIST BUMPERS

Last edited by SJ'sLoveMonkey; 12-09-2017 at 07:18 AM.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Oh right that's fine then because that is gospel because the club would not put their own spin on proceedings would they, far too classy an organisation for that! Could have still chosen a better time to announce it though other than when he was on the goggle box in front of millions don't you agree?*
Wow are you saying gus would not put his own spin on the situation? The committee sat Friday and made their decision on Saturday. Both poyet and the club agree there was contact on Sunday. What do you think that was about? It doesn't take a genius to know that it was about what the committee decided does it?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 12-09-2017, 07:31 AM
Dog Rough

Quote:
Wow are you saying gus would not put his own spin on the situation? The committee sat Friday and made their decision on Saturday. Both poyet and the club agree there was contact on Sunday. What do you think that was about? It doesn't take a genius to know that it was about what the committee decided does it?

Andy he was sacked in front of millions of people on the television! There is no denying it ( even though you will because in your eyes Brighton and Bloom can do absolutely no wrong) how are you even arguing this? It wasn't just my eyes that saw it, it's not as though I'm saying to you your manager was sacked live on tv but I was the only person in the world that witnessed it! Millions of people saw it Andy, there is no denying it!

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 12-09-2017, 08:01 AM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post

TBH, I am pretty disgusted by what has happened but there are lots of stories coming out of the Club about De Boer and the players, so who knows ?
What any of us Palace fans can't deny is that the Club is in disarray (again) !!
Anyway, why the not the baiting, unlike the other mates of yours on here ? (Can't blame them TBF).
Your post actually reminds me of a Brighton fan, I played Golf (very badly) with on Sunday. I found out we had lost, told him and because he is a fairly polite, harmless sort of chap, he said something like 'oh' but you could tell really he was desperately trying not to laugh !
Old 12-09-2017, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Andy he was sacked in front of millions of people on the television! There is no denying it ( even though you will because in your eyes Brighton and Bloom can do absolutely no wrong) how are you even arguing this? It wasn't just my eyes that saw it, it's not as though I'm saying to you your manager was sacked live on tv but I was the only person in the world that witnessed it! Millions of people saw it Andy, there is no denying it!
Anyway this thread is about your owner being a moron nor brighons I can see you guys are trying to deflect this so I am not going to mention gus on this thread.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 12-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Dog Rough

Quote:
Anyway this thread is about your owner being a moron nor brighons I can see you guys are trying to deflect this so I am not going to mention gus on this thread.

Yeah nice deflection. So why is our owner a "moron" as you put it?

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 12-09-2017, 08:16 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Actually you have about 8 times today!!
Old 12-09-2017, 08:20 AM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
TBH, I am pretty disgusted by what has happened but there are lots of stories coming out of the Club about De Boer and the players, so who knows ?
What any of us Palace fans can't deny is that the Club is in disarray (again) !!
Anyway, why the not the baiting, unlike the other mates of yours on here ? (Can't blame them TBF).
Your post actually reminds me of a Brighton fan, I played Golf (very badly) with on Sunday. I found out we had lost, told him and because he is a fairly polite, harmless sort of chap, he said something like 'oh' but you could tell really he was desperately trying not to laugh !
You should take solace in the fact that whenever something like this happens to Palace, you always seem to pull something out of the bag and it turns out OK. I can't see it being any different this time either.

We might be taking the piss now, a bit, but I guess it's a case of getting in there whist we can.