Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-09-2017, 03:07 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
No Upper Holmesdale hor Huddersfield Cup Game

Just received an email telling me that they are not opening the upper and that I will have to find a seat in the lower. No offer of course of money back. No way do I want to be near the HF - don't mind looking down on them, which I do normally
Old 13-09-2017, 03:17 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Just received an email telling me that they are not opening the upper and that I will have to find a seat in the lower. No offer of course of money back. No way do I want to be near the HF - don't mind looking down on them, which I do normally

Opening a can of worms there
Old 13-09-2017, 03:20 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
Opening a can of worms there
Have to try and find something funny about it. Best view in the stadium is what you pay for and that is what I am used to
Old 13-09-2017, 03:55 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Have to try and find something funny about it. Best view in the stadium is what you pay for and that is what I am used to
Indeed.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:13 PM

Little Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
FFS, penny pinching on a few stewards now. Was looking forward to the front row of the upper for a change. Sounds like we won't even get to choose a new seat either, just go where there is space

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 13-09-2017, 04:46 PM

Little Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How is this even going to work? How will the stewards know what seats are free and which ones aren't?

FWL Honours:

Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 13-09-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
How is this even going to work? How will the stewards know what seats are free and which ones aren't?
It is a shambles. Really poor from the club. Had great seats. Not anymore
Old 13-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Rather peeved, as bought 4 seats together literally minutes after it went on sale to get a really great position at the front, so the kids get a great clear view.

The email says stewards will direct us to available seats. Be very interested in where they plan on moving us to. To be honest would rather sit in the Main Stand than the Holmesdale Lower if the Upper is not possible.

Shame the club can't just take tickets off sale and just provide a few safety stewards for the upper (for those who already bought tickets) with all refreshments available in the lower only

Maybe the saving might pay for some row numbers to be painted on the steps???!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 13-09-2017 at 06:09 PM.
Old 13-09-2017, 06:40 PM

You'd think they would be trying not to piss fans off at this point...

Bit of a cheek as well to say your ticket is valid only in the lower tier. Can't even move to the main stand.

FWL Honours:

Old 13-09-2017, 06:51 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post

Bit of a cheek as well to say your ticket is valid only in the lower tier. Can't even move to the main stand.
Quite. Imagine it another way around, for example saying Main Stand fans have to move to Holmesdale Lower. The Lower Tier is very different to the Upper, and I don't just mean the view. Even the Sainsburys end is preferable to the Lower to be honest.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 13-09-2017, 06:57 PM

Polak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is absolute rubbish from the club. Bought my seats on the Saturday after the draw to make sure that I got good seats and now me and my son have been booted out. No other way to describe it. Really shoddy behaviour.
Old 13-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Presumably of you've bought a ticket in the upper already you have entered into a contract with the club?

Piss poor.
Old 13-09-2017, 07:01 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Just looking to get my ticket.

Looking at the availability i would be surprised if we get a gate of 5k!
Old 13-09-2017, 08:22 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I can't advise from afar. If it was me, I would ask for a refund. And explain why. Enough people do that and it might sink in.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:39 PM

There was a time when Steve Browett would have picked up on this, not any more.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:41 PM

palacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well, we've well and trully arrived in the Premier League haven't we?
Old 13-09-2017, 10:42 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Well, we've well and trully arrived in the Premier League haven't we?
The club have shown this level of disregard towards its fans for years now.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is a ferkin disgrace. How about a stand up protest in the Lower?
Old 13-09-2017, 10:51 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Rather peeved, as bought 4 seats together literally minutes after it went on sale to get a really great position at the front, so the kids get a great clear view.

The email says stewards will direct us to available seats. Be very interested in where they plan on moving us to. To be honest would rather sit in the Main Stand than the Holmesdale Lower if the Upper is not possible.

Shame the club can't just take tickets off sale and just provide a few safety stewards for the upper (for those who already bought tickets) with all refreshments available in the lower only

Maybe the saving might pay for some row numbers to be painted on the steps???!
Hey, don't go thinking you can just come over to the Main Stand now your beloved Holmesdale Upper is closed!

We're trying to have a snooze in there don't you know.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:54 PM

palacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
The club have shown this level of disregard towards its fans for years now.
Yeah, I know. And each time I keep forgiving....until the next time...and the next....and the next....