Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-09-2017, 12:21 PM

ExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExiledStirling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Short and sweet from him. He inspired confidence that he knows what he is doing.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:22 PM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
He's out and I'll be buggered if it even works on bookface
Consider yourself buggered.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Feed worked well, need to say that as people only moan when it doesnt work.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:24 PM

JackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
Really enjoyed that and nice to have it streamed clearly via facebook. The way that Roy speaks to the media reminds me of Pulis and Allardyce. Straight talking, to the point and very assured of himself.
Yes I am feeling a lot more upbeat about him after that

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Best press conference I have seen from a manager of ours since we have been in the Premier League.
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
I'm logged into facebook and get an error message
Doesn't work for armchair fans
Old 15-09-2017, 12:25 PM
People are People

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
"[As a boy] If someone told me I wouldn't have been good enough to play for Palace, but I'd be good enough to manage them, I'd take that."

Old 15-09-2017, 12:26 PM

glenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf View Post
Thought he came across very well.

Sounded to me like Sakho & Souare may play on Tuesday?
Echo this, apart from his shell shocked and forced press conference after the Iceland game, he's always come across well. Wily enough to fend off those questions designed to trip him up isn't he.
Irritating that the press can't let his spell with England go though, bit like those supporters that have him defined by that period.

PremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign View Post
"[As a boy] If someone told me I wouldn't have been good enough to play for Palace, but I'd be good enough to manage them, I'd take that."

I liked that. Thought he came across well.

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any news on our injured star trio?
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Love the way he said CPFC represents south London.

Lovely stuff.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:27 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine lucas View Post
Any mention of Sako?
Nope

Werner Herzog
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Cool, calm and collected

norwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good feed on Facebook.
Roy the consummate professional - spoke to all the journos by their first name.
Clear about what his and the teams objectives are.
I wish him and the team well for Saturday.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
Cool, calm and collected

Didn't know he was in Kraftwerk / Joy Division (take your pick)
Old 15-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Feed worked well, need to say that as people only moan when it doesnt work.
No moaning from me just said it wasn't working
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking's no1 View Post
Doesn't work for armchair fans
Season ticket holder again knobber

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Very, very impressed.

The whole England ridicule from what we know is an absolute c**t of a media has probably influenced a lot of us to be concnerned or even have a negative opinion of Hodgson with myself included in that.

I'm convinced he will get this right, if the players can't take to a man like that they are the problem. His confidence talking about staying in this league was refreshing to see and must breed through to the players.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:34 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Didn't know he was in Kraftwerk / Joy Division (take your pick)
/ The Godfather
Old 15-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Bottom up...

That's it from the boss. Thanks for following on here and Facebook. Full video will be on To view the link you have to Register or Login this afternoon!

RH: Ruben and James Tomkins are both back fit.

RH: Wilf has more rehab to do. Mama looks good, training every day but not played. Pape same, what an incredible comeback.

RH: There's no doubt in the players' minds about the importance of this game. It would be good to win. It's up to them.

RH: I was heartened by what I saw against Burnley last weekend.

RH: We've begun our work here. We want to bring success to the team, but it will take more than three training sessions.

RH: [As a boy] If someone told me I wouldn't have been good enough to play for #CPFC but I'd be good enough to manage them, I'd take that!

RH: I'm not looking at just the next 4 matches, I'm looking at the next 34.

RH: Styles of play depend on players. I've seen a lot of Palace over the past 5 years, the players have progressed and improved.

RH: It's a 34 game season for us. Our focus is on May, not the end of September. Nothing is decided in the league by September.

RH: You always draw on experiences, sometimes without even knowing it. I'm hoping that will help.

RH: I feel very good, very excited. It's been a hectic week working with the players. Now it's all about #CRYSOU!

Roy Hodgson's first press conference as #CPFC boss will be live on Facebook at 1pm.