Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
3000 allocation, right?

Can't see it being much more than 4500 points.
Old 17-10-2017, 02:36 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've got 3500. Think I've got a chance??
Old 17-10-2017, 02:43 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
All dependent I guess on the rumours that we're being restricted to a smaller allocation, as stated in previous threads.
Old 17-10-2017, 02:55 PM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
I've got 4980 and I'm thinking of buying something from the staff shop to get over 5000.
Blimey really. Surely you'd get a ticket with that many. I did 10 aways last year and only have 3500.
Old 17-10-2017, 05:49 PM

Ooh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I've got 4980 and I'm thinking of buying something from the staff shop to get over 5000.
The staff have their own shop ?
Old 17-10-2017, 06:01 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm probably not gunna be able to get a ticket for this am I with about 1000 points?
Old 17-10-2017, 09:54 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for advice fellas. Hope we find out info soon.

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball
Old 18-10-2017, 09:53 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Think you are safe with 4980 pal
Old 18-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Jonathan Williams Fanclub

SteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm on 4488... Might have to purchase something soon to get over the hump. When do we expect the tickets to be announced?
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 18-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think a lot of friends and family may be getting Palace Monopoly this Christmas
Old 18-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I've got 4978 and feel confident.

Those 2 extra may be the difference

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 18-10-2017, 04:21 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveyHawking View Post
I'm on 4488... Might have to purchase something soon to get over the hump. When do we expect the tickets to be announced?
I've bought some things in the last few days to get over 4500. Have to say, I'm surprised I'm over that level, despite being a season ticket holder for almost 20 years now. Yes I've bought some friends home tickets and introduced some foriegn footie fans to Palace to convert them, but I've not done many away games for years so feel a bit guilty that I am likely to qualify. I may benefit from it, but that doesn't mean I agree with how the calculations for points work. Same applies to parachute payments but that is another topic for another day.

On the travel front, am considering:-
a. Park at Lewis station and train it to and from. Someone showed some scepticism though on this front? Was this how busy it gets after the game/how infrequent?

b. Pay the £15 to park in official car park. But this is still park and ride so likely given how busy it gets afterwards, not much quicker no?

c. Other park and ride option

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball
Old 18-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
b. Pay the £15 to park in official car park. But this is still park and ride so likely given how busy it gets afterwards, not much quicker no?
I don't think it's park and ride. There might be a shuttle option for those that need it but it's no more than a 15 min walk.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

a. Park at Lewis station and train it to and from. Someone showed some scepticism though on this front? Was this how busy it gets after the game/how infrequent?
I've parked in Lewes each time we've played them. Anything involving trains to and from Falmer is always going to be an issue, with a very small station and thousands of fans trying to access them, both home and away.

The trains from Lewes were rammed and it kicked off a bit in some carriages and on Lewes station, plus with many people not wearing colours, you couldn't tell if you were OK or not in each carriage!

I'll probably still be doing this and parking in Lewes, possibly staying longer at the ground depending on the result!
Old 18-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
The car park being sold through BHA's website is a 10 min walk, there is no bus ride involved, and no hold-back, bar of course traffic.

At previous games there has been a special train back to East Croydon after the game, I would imagine that would be very handy for many.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 18-10-2017, 05:32 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've bought some things in the last few days to get over 4500. Have to say, I'm surprised I'm over that level, despite being a season ticket holder for almost 20 years now. Yes I've bought some friends home tickets and introduced some foriegn footie fans to Palace to convert them, but I've not done many away games for years so feel a bit guilty that I am likely to qualify. I may benefit from it, but that doesn't mean I agree with how the calculations for points work. Same applies to parachute payments but that is another topic for another day.

c. Other park and ride option
If the 'Bridge car park' is available, then that's the best bet according to my Brighton mate.
Old 19-10-2017, 02:38 PM

ffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The train journey back after the playoff semi was class. They put us all on the train, pulled it out the station and then let the weed onto the platform. They then slowly moved our train back through the station and we got to goad them hard!!

My favourite Monday evening ever!

Remember your stake is 100% safe, guaranteed by me - you will NOT lose money!
Old 19-10-2017, 03:43 PM

St.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
3862....I'm going to be short aren't I?
Old 19-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.AlbansEagle View Post
3862....I'm going to be short aren't I?
Don't let Owngoal hear you say that
Old 19-10-2017, 04:07 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lads & I have got 3599, 3340 & 3320. Never had a problem getting away tickets previously, so very hopeful.