CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 17-09-2017, 05:06 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Hodgson out!

He's had his chance, 90 plus minutes - how many more chances does Woy need?

Poyet is available.
Old 17-09-2017, 08:25 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Your mums in the market for a new 11,pack em in son,pack em in
Old 17-09-2017, 08:30 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
School holidays over, i see.

Guess you're getting bored exposing yourself to an empty climbing frame.

Paedo.

Last edited by Joe85; 17-09-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 18-09-2017, 05:09 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
School holidays over, i see.

Guess you're getting bored exposing yourself to an empty climbing frame.

Paedo.
Hi scumbag, best you can think up in your small chav brain is that, you pos?
Ah well, it makes you easier to humilia tell I guess
Old 18-09-2017, 05:38 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler View Post
Ahh hes invented a 2 new words.
Old 18-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Is it all that talking to children online that makes you type like a 7 year old?

Piss stained, trampy nonce ****.
Old 19-09-2017, 04:34 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Is it all that talking to children online that makes you type like a 7 year old?

Piss stained, trampy nonce ****.
I think it's your shopping routine that has you familiar with kiddies sunshine. Are you a Michael Jackson apologist, claiming you were a "victim"?
Was it your dad, or did you just call him daddy as part of the process?
Old 19-09-2017, 06:05 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think it's your shopping routine that has you familiar with kiddies sunshine. Are you a Michael Jackson apologist, claiming you were a "victim"?
Was it your dad, or did you just call him daddy as part of the process?
This supposed to be a football forum yet all you ever do is talk about your own perverted sexual fantasies and your imaginary cruises and motor boats you wish you owned! Surely you can find a forum dealing with that sort of stuff and **** off from here??
Old 19-09-2017, 09:57 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
This supposed to be a football forum yet all you ever do is talk about your own perverted sexual fantasies and your imaginary cruises and motor boats you wish you owned! Surely you can find a forum dealing with that sort of stuff and **** off from here??
I just give you twats back what you dish out.
The thread I started is about Hodgson by the way, where's your input then tosser?
Old 20-09-2017, 06:54 AM

Quote:
The thread I started is about Hodgson by the way, where's your input then tosser?
What a nice polite person you are! Sad and lonely individual, shit job (if you even have one), no friends, fat and bald with rotting stumps for teeth. Live in a shit flat in a shitty part of Brighton. Even your own fans hate you. So you come on here to make yourself feel better by ranting your perverted fantasies from the safety of your bedroom. You cant post without insults can you? Think that about describes you, doesn't it? Go and get a life you sad case!
Old 20-09-2017, 10:25 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
You really don't, by the way.

You just post stuff on here that repeatedly proves what a strange, sad and lonely probably noncey tramp you are.

HTH.
Old 21-09-2017, 06:35 AM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
You really don't, by the way.

You just post stuff on here that repeatedly proves what a strange, sad and lonely probably noncey tramp you are.

HTH.
Those in glass houses and all that lol.

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 21-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Those in glass houses and all that lol.
To view the link you have to Register or Login Or are you like that too?

Last edited by smileysmith; 21-09-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:05 AM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
State of what?

I don't judge people on their appearance i'm not small minded like that. Only people who don't feel so good about their self need to be-little and put down others for the way they look. I bet you're perfect and have no flaws?
Old 21-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
State of what?

I don't judge people on their appearance i'm not small minded like that. Only people who don't feel so good about their self need to be-little and put down others for the way they look. I bet you're perfect and have no flaws?
Read the frigging thread you plumb. That fella bragging about his brilliance with the ladies, and then appearing in the photo as a tramp. That's Hitler.

Now run along.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Read the frigging thread you plumb. That fella bragging about his brilliance with the ladies, and then appearing in the photo as a tramp. That's Hitler.

Now run along.
So what? And your life is perfect I take it? Why does it get to you so much? Why don't you just ignore him? I think it says more about you then him.

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 24-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
So what? And your life is perfect I take it? Why does it get to you so much? Why don't you just ignore him? I think it says more about you then him.
He is the one posting on a rival's site you pillock. Jog on.
Old 24-09-2017, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
He is the one posting on a rival's site you pillock. Jog on.
No need to get offensive and angry because you don't have any points or goals after 6 games.

Oh and on your 2nd manager lol. Embarrassing

COYP
Old 26-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
So what?
So, for him to attempt to criticise others on here is laughable.
Quote:
And your life is perfect I take it?
I'm certainly very happy with it.
Quote:
Why does it get to you so much?
Err, it really, really doesn't.
Quote:
Why don't you just ignore him?
Because I like taking the piss out of the twat. And you for that matter. You appear to think your feeble dribblings on here "get to" anybody. Laughable. But keep trying, you are entertaining in the sheer desperation of your posts to have any affect on Palace fans.
Quote:
I think it says more about you then him.
Do you now?
Quote:
I think we have our answer.
Save
Save
Old 26-09-2017, 07:23 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
No need to get offensive and angry because you don't have any points or goals after 6 games.

Oh and on your 2nd manager lol. Embarrassing

You really are a tedious, repetitative, simpleton, who proves time and time again, that your basic comprehension is probably on a par with a nine year old.