Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-09-2017, 11:03 AM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH View Post
LOL indeed.
Fair enough for admitting it. First signs of recovery.

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 30-09-2017, 07:42 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH View Post
Not last night she never,charged me 2 bob
Best drink of the night .
Old 30-09-2017, 05:06 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
When have I bragged? I've mentioned it twice in jest to the other baffon Mr Grand.

Call me all the names you want OG. Sticks and stones lol
the word is buffoon you retard....and stop sending me abusive pms please...its been reported!
Old 01-10-2017, 05:53 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
When have I bragged? I've mentioned it twice in jest to the other baffon Mr Grand.

Call me all the names you want OG. Sticks and stones lol
You are a tedious moron.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:26 AM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
You are a tedious moron.
And you're an attention seeker. why else post it in bold?

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 02-10-2017, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
the word is buffoon you retard....and stop sending me abusive pms please...its been reported!
Mod Mod, that nasty SG sends me made up abusive messages. Please ban him. pathetic lol

COYP
Old 02-10-2017, 10:30 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
And you're an attention seeker. why else post it in bold?
I thought it might make it easier for you to understand. You are obviously a simpleton.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:38 AM

Quote:
I thought it might make it easier for you to understand. You are obviously a simpleton.
Yes, if you say it, it must be true. Why don't you put it in bold again so i can understand it easier?

COYP
Old 02-10-2017, 12:27 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Mod Mod, that nasty SG sends me made up abusive messages. Please ban him. pathetic lol
Actually wanker, they told me about it! Get your facts right!
Old 02-10-2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Actually wanker, they told me about it! Get your facts right!
Yea of course they did. I reckon the truth is closer to you have see I have message you on your profile, seen I've edited it with a dot then asked a mod to check it out lol.

Oh why so abusive? Getting a bit angry? Always tell when some one is losing a battle because they result to being angry and abusive.

COYP
Old 02-10-2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Yea of course they did. I reckon the truth is closer to you have see I have message you on your profile, seen I've edited it with a dot then asked a mod to check it out lol.

Oh why so abusive? Getting a bit angry? Always tell when some one is losing a battle because they result to being angry and abusive.
Not angry at all, why would I be? You? dont flatter yourself!
Old 02-10-2017, 05:52 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:

Jesus you are really strange.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 02-10-2017, 06:07 PM
CANDUB

Quote:
Yes, if you say it, it must be true. Why don't you put it in bold again so i can understand it easier?
I don't have a problem with some of your lot on here ( and the BBS doesn't have "infractions" like Bozza's ad riddled pension ), but you bring nothing to the party apart from your lurid sexual exploits and your dimwittery.... neither of which are needed here. Be a little love and pop off to somewhere else where I am sure your dull wit will be more appreciated.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
I don't have a problem with some of your lot on here ( and the BBS doesn't have "infractions" like Bozza's ad riddled pension ), but you bring nothing to the party apart from your lurid sexual exploits and your dimwittery.... neither of which are needed here. Be a little love and pop off to somewhere else where I am sure your dull wit will be more appreciated.
If you have problem with the way NSC is run or indeed have a problem with bozza then contact him. We don't have any say in the way it's ran so stop using it as a stick to beat us with and take it up with him. I'm sure he will give you a decent reply but you won't so stop moaning about it.

Lurid sexual exploits? Lol A few comments maybe. I think you're exaggerating a bit there but keep on twisting things.

COYP
Old 02-10-2017, 06:37 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If you have problem with the way NSC is run or indeed have a problem with bozza then contact him. We don't have any say in the way it's ran so stop using it as a stick to beat us with and take it up with him. I'm sure he will give you a decent reply but you won't so stop moaning about it.

Lurid sexual exploits? Lol A few comments maybe. I think you're exaggerating a bit there but keep on twisting things.
You're an inbred.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:30 PM
CANDUB

Quote:

I was trying to point out , you quarter-wit, that you have been cut far too much slack on here. Your illiterate ramblings, tedious repitition, dunce like knowledge of football, insults and sexual boasting , is very, very boring. Please go away and bore the living shit out of your fellow weed.

The reason why bully boy Bozza doesn't have an "away end", is because it would have made some pretty sorry reading for the last few years. Whilst you tawdry mob are "riding the wave" I guess there may be some sort of financial imperative to keep you sad souks coralled in the same place.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
I was trying to point out , you quarter-wit, that you have been cut far too much slack on here. Your illiterate ramblings, tedious repitition, dunce like knowledge of football, insults and sexual boasting , is very, very boring. Please go away and bore the living shit out of your fellow weed.

The reason why bully boy Bozza doesn't have an "away end", is because it would have made some pretty sorry reading for the last few years. Whilst you tawdry mob are "riding the wave" I guess there may be some sort of financial imperative to keep you sad souks coralled in the same place.
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah..

COYP
Old 03-10-2017, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
You're an inbred.
And you are stuck in the day. Don't take it out on us because you're not happy with how you club is being run by Parish, take it up with him on Twitter- To view the link you have to Register or Login

COYP
Old 03-10-2017, 10:06 AM
CANDUB

Quote:
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah..
Did I say quarter-wit? I think I may have over-estimated you.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Did I say quarter-wit? I think I may have over-estimated you.
You don't even know what you said? And i'm the quarter-wit?

COYP