Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 04-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Always tell when some one is losing a battle because they result to being angry and abusive.

Quote:
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah..
Old 04-10-2017, 11:16 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
You don't even know what you said? And i'm the quarter-wit?
Finally we agree on something. Now , be a little love and pop off to somewhere, where your level of wit will be at the right level...may I suggest Northstand Chat

Last edited by Pidster; 04-10-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:01 PM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Finally we agree on something. Now , be a little love and pop off to somewhere, where your level of wit will be at the right level...may I suggest Northstand Chat
Yea right you numpty lol.. Like i will listen to you,

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 04-10-2017, 12:04 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
^ He does love that wanker smiley doesn't he. Must have an affinity with it.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:05 PM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Keep smiling smiley. xx

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 04-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think it's his signature.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
keep smiling smiley . xx

COYP
Old 06-10-2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
I think it's his signature.

COYP
Old 24-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Why do you lot keep doing this to me ? It's so funny

Spanked by Brizzle City tonight. Lovely stuff

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 24-10-2017, 10:01 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post

I know the phrase "The gift that keeps on giving" gets thrown around a lot, but so far this season they really have been the absolute definition of it! It's mind blowing just how bad they are with all the money spent over the last 5 years. Currently a toxic and rotten club from top to bottom.
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!
Old 24-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
I know the phrase "The gift that keeps on giving" gets thrown around a lot, but so far this season they really have been the absolute definition of it! It's mind blowing just how bad they are with all the money spent over the last 5 years. Currently a toxic and rotten club from top to bottom.
Hard to disagree unfortunately

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 25-10-2017, 05:22 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
I tend to not get upset about reserve team games.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 25-10-2017, 10:21 AM

relegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Absolutely OG, but if it were my team losing heavily to a lower division side, I would be slightly concerned my clubs strength in depth is just a little bit sh*t
Old 25-10-2017, 10:29 AM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
You’re a lot more tolerant than me, I hate it when our youth team loses let alone members of the first team squad. No wonder the fans reacted like they did, they are getting panned for it on the radio but shouldn’t be. At least the tickets were cheap.

With your first team underperforming this was a perfect opportunity for the squad players to push for places, increase the competition and improve your team. Roy must be well pissed off.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:37 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by relegatedeagle View Post
Absolutely OG, but if it were my team losing heavily to a lower division side, I would be slightly concerned my clubs strength in depth is just a little bit sh*t
Concerned? We know our squad depth is shit, doesn't take a genius to suss that one out.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:38 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post

I'm devastated, probably feeling 2% the devastation you felt following Bristol City scuppering your title chances though.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I'm devastated, probably feeling 2% the devastation you felt following Bristol City scuppering your title chances though.
We had the same end result tho - Promotion. Now look at us.

COYP
Old 25-10-2017, 11:25 AM
Alright? Not half!

Quote:
Yep. You're still a bunch of soppy Tarquins only slightly more trappy than you were before.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:25 AM

Quote:
We had the same end result tho - Pawade Now look at us.
EFA

Clinton Morrison.
Old 25-10-2017, 02:15 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well done, three points of the relegation places.Surely the open top bus is booked for Sunday?

Twinned with MK Dons