Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 19-09-2017, 07:55 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Mattia Perin (Goalkeeper)

This one seemed to slip under the radar but someone mentioned on a thread a week or two back that we had a bid of 18m rejected for Genoa Goalkeeper Mattia Perin in the Transfer window. I must admit I didn't hear anything about it but did find one article about it after reading that on here.

Excellent goalkeeper, 24 years old and captain of Genoa. Been linked to the likes of Inter, Manchester United and Liverpool, and he agreed a deal to sign for AC Milan if they ended up selling Donnarumma in the Summer but obviously he stayed so they cancelled the deal.

As I say he is a great keeper, capped at International level. The only down side is he has down both of his cruciate ligaments in the last two seasons whixh could be a bit of an issue.

This is the only article I can find but as I say someone did post on here we had bid for a young Italian keeper so it does match up.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

And of course the customary highlights video ...

Old 19-09-2017, 08:01 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Old 19-09-2017, 08:14 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Absolutely no chance.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
Absolutely no chance.
Maybe but apparently we bid for him.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:41 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still only 24, feels like he has been around for ages. Already seen as a bit of a legend at the rossoblu.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle View Post
Still only 24, feels like he has been around for ages. Already seen as a bit of a legend at the rossoblu.
At least he is used to playing for a team in Red and Blue who struggle around the bottom of the table.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:55 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
This one seemed to slip under the radar but someone mentioned on a thread a week or two back that we had a bid of 18m rejected for Genoa Goalkeeper Mattia Perin in the Transfer window. I must admit I didn't hear anything about it but did find one article about it after reading that on here.

Excellent goalkeeper, 24 years old and captain of Genoa. Been linked to the likes of Inter, Manchester United and Liverpool, and he agreed a deal to sign for AC Milan if they ended up selling Donnarumma in the Summer but obviously he stayed so they cancelled the deal.

As I say he is a great keeper, capped at International level. The only down side is he has down both of his cruciate ligaments in the last two seasons whixh could be a bit of an issue.

This is the only article I can find but as I say someone did post on here we had bid for a young Italian keeper so it does match up.

Seems to rise and fall a bit.
Old 19-09-2017, 09:05 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maybe but apparently we bid for him.
I'm not sure he will leave Genoa or Italy for that matter.

No doubt it would have been an incredible signing but the Italian sides are starting to rebuild into really sides and Serie A is starting to become competitive again. Given how many Italians rarely play out of Serie A, I just can't see him coming to play in the Premier League. Feel as though we would have to be comfortably hitting mid-table of the Premier League to make him think of moving to us as he's very highly rated in Italy.
Old 19-09-2017, 09:12 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
I thought it was posted that a deal had been agreed for him but was cancelled when Frank came in?
Old 19-09-2017, 09:15 AM

gjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Seems to rise and fall a bit.
Old 19-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
I thought it was posted that a deal had been agreed for him but was cancelled when Frank came in?
Thought that was a different keeper, Robles? No idea if it was true. Just referencing other rumours.
Old 19-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Thought that was a different keeper, Robles? No idea if it was true. Just referencing other rumours.
Yep, Robles was mentioned by Benzhiyi.
Old 19-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjohnk View Post
We didn't get where we are today by signing players without some form of cruciate damage.
Old 19-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Yep, Robles was mentioned by Benzhiyi.
Robles. What a horrific signing he would have been.

We don't seem to have any specific direction with signings I swear. Robles, Perin, the Danish guy are all totally different types of keeper. Are we literally just after anyone?
Old 19-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Robles. What a horrific signing he would have been.

We don't seem to have any specific direction with signings I swear. Robles, Perin, the Danish guy are all totally different types of keeper. Are we literally just after anyone?
Building a rumour on top of a rumour but .........

I don't know all of the keepers but would it be because some are BFS/club original targets who might not be able to cope with organising the back 3, sweeping that FDB would be looking for, some then to suit the latter and then maybe at the death SP literally just trying to find anyone because he expected FDB to go?

It's obviously a guess to explain what we hear rather than insight.
Old 19-09-2017, 11:52 AM

S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:

He was never linked with us directly, it was just known in the Italian press the an English club had put that bid in for him.

It may have been Everton before they decided to go for Pickford for all we know or West Ham before going for Hart on loan.

We were linked as there were not many Prem clubs looking for a first choice keeper.
Old 19-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.R. View Post
He was never linked with us directly, it was just known in the Italian press the an English club had put that bid in for him.

It may have been Everton before they decided to go for Pickford for all we know or West Ham before going for Hart on loan.

We were linked as there were not many Prem clubs looking for a first choice keeper.
We can bloody wish! Seems a bit above the type of dross we seem to be linked with like Alex Cairnes.
Old 19-09-2017, 03:52 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Mr Perrin? likely to go missing in games i'd have thought.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
Great! Super!
Old 21-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
If we're going to buy Perin we should also put a bid in for Grot the Leeds striker