Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 21-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Only one thing for it - invite Mullery along as the half time guest of honour!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 21-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
There aren't - similar to the lower tier at Emirates but with more rows.
If you get a seat around row 30 there will be very few steps if any.
Old 21-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Moving it to that time on a Sunday has killed what could have been a great day out.
Agree.

I would've gone at 3pm on a Saturday but 12pm on a Sunday when it's on TV? Sod that. I'll be spending my money on Newcastle instead.

Probably for the best as it'd be weird going to Wembley for a non-cup final match again. It was bad enough for the semi against Watford.
Old 21-09-2017, 04:31 PM
www.b00mb0x.org

Del Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Gland : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We must either be crap or Spurs are blowing up their own bums if a London derby is now only a CAT B game. Feck em!
Old 22-09-2017, 11:23 AM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Gland View Post
We must either be crap or Spurs are blowing up their own bums if a London derby is now only a CAT B game. Feck em!
Option A
Old 22-09-2017, 11:38 AM

Halfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHalfwayline will cross the room to turn the lights down low
So many London Derbys that it almost becomes meaningless. For me playing these teams is just another game. I guess that Spurs only regard games against Arsenal, and Chelsea as big games.

For me it is just Brighton and Charlton.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:33 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfwayline View Post
So many London Derbys that it almost becomes meaningless. For me playing these teams is just another game. I guess that Spurs only regard games against Arsenal, and Chelsea as big games.

For me it is just Brighton and Charlton.
Not Millwall ?