Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-09-2017, 02:31 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mark Sampson - England Women's manager

Been following this for a while albeit only through the media.

There's just something about him that doesn't seem quite right to me.

'...set to leave his role....'

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Been following this for a while albeit only through the media.

There's just something about him that doesn't seem quite right to me.

'...set to leave his role....'

To view the link you have to Register or Login
His pervert eyes.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:35 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
sad, two FA hearings and an independent inquiry,huge support from the England team last night but his reputation seems to be in tatters, I wonder why Aluko is pushing more to destroy the poor guys reputation, I saw her performance on tv a few weeks back, quite pathetic in all honesty she clearly seems deluded and should seek help.

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 20-09-2017 at 02:43 PM.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
He has done a fantastic job and the players like him, except one that was dropped
Old 20-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
sad, two FA hearings and independent inquiry,huge support from the England team last night but his reputation seems to be in tatters, I wonder why Aluko is pushing more to destroy the poor guys reputation, I saw her performance on tv a few weeks back, quite pathetic in all honesty she clearly seems deluded and should seek help.
Something definitely doesn't seem right about her.

Hes been cleared by several reviews as you say including an independent one. Maintains huge support from the squad including other black players...

She came out with all this after being dropped too...

I smell something foul for sure.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:50 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
She was dropped the next game after she made her initial complaint. Sampson claims he was unaware of her complaint when he dropped her, and it was for purely footballing reasons.

There has been two investigations but the integrity of both of them has been questioned.

I have no idea where the truth lies in this, and my observations are of no relevance to getting to it, but when I have seen Sampson interviewed from a personal point of view I have not been convinced by what appear to be stock answers citing the two investigations, and him not wanting to engage beyond that.

Two investigations and the story has not gone away.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:55 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
She was dropped the next game after she made her initial complaint. Sampson claims he was unaware of her complaint when he dropped her, and it was for purely footballing reasons.

There has been two investigations but the integrity of both of them has been questioned.

I have no idea where the truth lies in this, and my observations are of no relevance to getting to it, but when I have seen Sampson interviewed from a personal point of view I have not been convinced by what appear to be stock answers citing the two investigations, and him not wanting to engage beyond that.

Two investigations and the story has not gone away.
It looks as though Sampson had some banter that most people just thought was funny and in no way believed that to be his actual viewpoint. Then he came up against Aluko, a qualified lawyer, who possibly had a different perspective on what's acceptable. She makes a complaint, he drops her and then she's sees herself fighting what she feels is a double dose of unfairness.

But that's just me reading into it.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:57 PM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently there are new allegations against him
Old 20-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A player no longer considered the best in her position is dropped to give others a chance. Instead of working harder to regain their place, and in fear of falling out of the limelight, the race card is played to continue the publicity charade.

IIRC Eluko was awarded an 80k settlement but still free to talk about it and a new, 1-year contract worth another 20k, even though she won't play under MS' management? Nice work if you can get it.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:04 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Beers at HT View Post
A player no longer considered the best in her position is dropped to give others a chance. Instead of working harder to regain their place, and in fear of falling out of the limelight, the race card is played to continue the publicity charade.

IIRC Eluko was awarded an 80k settlement but still free to talk about it and a new, 1-year contract worth another 20k, even though she won't play under MS' management? Nice work if you can get it.
As I have already said she was dropped straight after she made her complaint, not before.

This also is not just an issue of race.

Like I also said I have no idea where the truth lies, but amazing to see some of you apparently do.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:05 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galo View Post
Apparently there are new allegations against him
I wonder from any other players or is it Aluko with her race card driven agenda? she can make all the allegations she wants is there any proof though?
Old 20-09-2017, 03:12 PM

Both BBC and Sky reporting he is about to leave his role as England manager.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:12 PM

I think we have another David Jones scenario
Old 20-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
As I have already said she was dropped straight after she made her complaint, not before.

This also is not just an issue of race.

Like I also said I have no idea where the truth lies, but amazing to see some of you apparently do.
The complaint was made concerning a comment to another player in a meeting at which Eluko was not present. Nothing was made of the situation by the player concerned (although that doesn't stop the right to protest on behalf of others).

You are incorrect in your assumption that I know the truth, I'm merely expressing my opinion on the subject.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
He comes across as a bit slimey
Old 20-09-2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Beers at HT View Post
The complaint was made concerning a comment to another player in a meeting at which Eluko was not present. Nothing was made of the situation by the player concerned (although that doesn't stop the right to protest on behalf of others).

You are incorrect in your assumption that I know the truth, I'm merely expressing my opinion on the subject.
So why did you decide to have a pop at her if you had not made a decision on where the truth lies?
Old 20-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Oh, well then..
Old 20-09-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
So why did you decide to have a pop at her if you had not made a decision on where the truth lies?
its a sign of the times, so typical
Old 20-09-2017, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
surely one mans reputation cant be assassinated purely because he might appear"slimey"
Old 20-09-2017, 03:21 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
All the players ran to hug him after the first goal, it seems the squad believe him. Some of the players that have defended him have been Aluko's teammates at club level.

I wonder if it was changing room banter that is fine when you all get along, but when you don't like someone, banter can be deemed or even used to score points.