Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
I wonder from any other players or is it Aluko with her race card driven agenda? she can make all the allegations she wants is there any proof though?
Not according to two independent enquiries. Now " new" allegations surface which, for some strange reason we're not considered by the independent QC concerned.
Wrong kind of QC according to Gordon Taylor, PFA Chairman. There just seemed to be a whole host of minor football related complaints previously, which were settled.
Now, having claimed racist remarks were made, together with Parliament's opportunity to hammer the FA's governance through a Parliamentary enquiry and the media's shameful bias in the coverage of the story, the guy was doomed.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
So why did you decide to have a pop at her if you had not made a decision on where the truth lies?
I've made no mention of a decision on where the truth lies, merely expressed my opinion in the form of 'having a pop at her' on the basis that an inquiry by her employers and an independent inquiry led by a barrister cleared MS.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:30 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Beers at HT View Post
I've made no mention of a decision on where the truth lies, merely expressed my opinion in the form of 'having a pop at her' on the basis that an inquiry by her employers and an independent inquiry led by a barrister cleared MS.
Why dont you just stand by the words you wrote than try and claim you have not decided where the truth lies.

Your words are damning of her;

Quote:
A player no longer considered the best in her position is dropped to give others a chance. Instead of working harder to regain their place, and in fear of falling out of the limelight, the race card is played to continue the publicity charade.

IIRC Eluko was awarded an 80k settlement but still free to talk about it and a new, 1-year contract worth another 20k, even though she won't play under MS' management? Nice work if you can get it.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
Oh, well then..
Oh well then what ?
Old 20-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
surely one mans reputation cant be assassinated purely because he might appear"slimey"
Where did I say it should be ?
Old 20-09-2017, 03:32 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Where did I say it should be ?
you seemed to imply it
Old 20-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh well then what ?
You infer that as he "comes across as a bit slimey" he is not to be trusted. Or have I completely misconstrued your otherwise thoughtful and probing observation?
Old 20-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
you seemed to imply it
No I didn't
Old 20-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
You infer that as he "comes across as a bit slimey" he is not to be trusted. Or have I completely misconstrued your otherwise thoughtful and probing observation?
Oh so sorry that my opinion / gut feel about someone is less valid than yours

Condescending arse
Old 20-09-2017, 03:37 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
No I didn't
so why mention it?
Old 20-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Why dont you just stand by the words you wrote than try and claim you have not decided where the truth lies.

Your words are damning of her;
I stand by the words I write as my own personal opinion, however, as I've indicated to you, in my opinion (which is clearly different to yours), the results of the two separate inquiries give rise to doubts about Eluko and the situation.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Shot by both sides

Quote:
Oh so sorry that my opinion / gut feel about someone is less valid than yours

Condescending arse
So Kylie-Tracy was right. You did imply it. Unless you want to debate the meaningful difference between imply and infer.

"Condescending arse" How rude!

Last edited by Sam Spade; 20-09-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:43 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Are people really convinced by this?

Old 20-09-2017, 03:45 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
I stand by the words I write as my own personal opinion, however, as I've indicated to you, in my opinion (which is clearly different to yours), the results of the two separate inquiries give rise to doubts about Eluko and the situation.
Agree with you on that, there are doubts all over this story, but as the investigations have not allowed this story to go away, I am both fascinated and confused by the whole thing.

If, as reported, Sampson is standing down, the reasons for it may give greater clarity to it all.

A few days back his integrity was called into question about what he has said to reporters and how it differed to what he told the enquiries.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-09-2017, 03:51 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did a terrific job footballing wise but always struck me as a bellend. I do hope that I won't be attacked by the condescending nitpickers for this observation like Worksop was.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:56 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Is the whole complaint that he joked that her relatives might have ebola?
Old 20-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
So Kylie-Tracy was right. You did imply it. Unless you want to debate the meaningful difference between imply and infer.

"Condescending arse" How rude!
It's my opinion that he comes across a bit slimey

Now **** off
Old 20-09-2017, 04:01 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
The ebola comment was rude and unfunny if said. Makes him look like a bit of a twat and could easily cause offence to Aluko, but is it racist? Not sure it is. In fact it isn't is it.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Shot by both sides

Quote:
It's my opinion that he comes across a bit slimey

Now **** off
Old 20-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I don't see why Aluko and the others would pursue it so vigorously if there was nothing in it. Attacking him in such a way isn't going to help their chances of getting in the team. I wouldn't be surprised if more information comes to light and he's found guilty.

Edit: he's been sacked. Ha!