Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-09-2017, 04:06 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Is the whole complaint that he joked that her relatives might have ebola?
No, that was part of it .... my take ...

Before the recent allegations, there were reports of Aluko being criticised online and not being happy about it.

My guess, particularly as two or three other players (Spence, Sanderson and Asante I think) are supporting Aluko, there is something in her claims against Sampson. He did say something about needing to improve his communication, although denied he'd said what she claimed he had.

It's a pity for England womens team, as they have improved a lot since he took over, and credit has to go to him for much of this.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
She wasn't getting in the team on form and at 35 is unlikely to do so. Maybe she just has a personal agenda?
Old 20-09-2017, 04:08 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
So she was 31, dropped by her club, coming to an end of her career, then gets dropped by country and blames racism? She's now going to have a larger platform / profile in the media, and also for her legal career if she pursues it. They had an independent enquiry which exonerated him, the team and players are seemingly behind him, remarks which Aluko alleges were said with multiple witnesses have not been corroborated. Seems a very flimsy, dubious case to throw a man's career and reputation under the bus for.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:08 PM

redeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I could imagine him making the Ebola comment in a David Brent kind of way. He looks the type. In other words an idiot rather than a racist. However the FA are notoriously jumpy about this sought of stuff.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
She wasn't getting in the team on form and at 35 is unlikely to do so. Maybe she just has a personal agenda?
I think that's a stretch, especially as she's not the only one suggesting it.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
No, that was part of it .... my take ...

Before the recent allegations, there were reports of Aluko being criticised online and not being happy about it.

My guess, particularly as two or three other players (Spence, Sanderson and Asante I think) are supporting Aluko, there is something in her claims against Sampson. He did say something about needing to improve his communication, although denied he'd said what she claimed he had.

It's a pity for England womens team, as they have improved a lot since he took over, and credit has to go to him for much of this.
That's an awful lot left who aren't supporting the claim.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:10 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
I don't see why Aluko and the others would pursue it so vigorously if there was nothing in it. Attacking him in such a way isn't going to help their chances of getting in the team. I wouldn't be surprised if more information comes to light and he's found guilty.

Edit: he's been sacked. Ha!
Media profile, victim status, exposure for her legal career, and of course, money.

Glad you find a man getting sacked and having his reputation ruined on extremely weak and dubious evidence funny. Nice one.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Shot by both sides

Quote:
I think that's a stretch, especially as she's not the only one suggesting it.
The personal agenda suggestion may be a stretch. The other claim from a player is that she is not being picked because she told the manager she was getting a divorce.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:12 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Step Forward - Alan Pardew !!!!
Old 20-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Glad you find a man getting sacked and having his reputation ruined on extremely weak and dubious evidence funny. Nice one.

Neither of us are party to the facts, so don't give me that.

Let's just see what comes out (if it ever does).

Last edited by Kirby; 20-09-2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:19 PM

Everything i've seen about this case leads me to think she is acting duplicioutsly and using very tenuous incidents to bring down a man's career vindictively and for personal gain. I could be wrong, but looks that way to me. Fact that he's been exonerated by independent legal investigation, and his team seem to back him, speaks volumes. The whole case stinks IMHO.
Old 20-09-2017, 04:21 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Everything i've seen about this case leads me to think she is acting duplicioutsly and using very tenuous incidents to bring down a man's career vindictively and for personal gain. I could be wrong, but looks that way to me. Fact that he's been exonerated by independent legal investigation, and his team seem to back him, speaks volumes. The whole case stinks IMHO.
And she got 80k
Old 20-09-2017, 04:28 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:

Neither of us are party to the facts, so don't give me that.

Let's just see what comes out (if it ever does).
Yep... he may well be guilty of other stuff... but I struggle to find the racism in him joking that her family might have a disease.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Looks like my gut feel was right then eh
Old 20-09-2017, 05:10 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Is it noncery he's been accused of?
Old 20-09-2017, 05:11 PM

Tony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Looks like my gut feel was right then eh
what, that's he's been sacked for being "slimy". Spot on fella, gimme tonight's numbers if you would.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:11 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Has anybody else noticed the uncanny resemblance between these two sinister-looking blokes who have apparently harnessed the psychological power to get groups of young women to yield to their demands in public. Are they possibly related?

Weird Beardy Bloke Currently Looking For Employment

Weird Beardy Bloke Currently Looking For Employment
Old 20-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are people really convinced by this?

I would.

So...erm... yes?

Sh*t, i've got meself sacked again.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 20-09-2017, 05:17 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Hmmm smacks of a bit of a witch hunt.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:19 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Hmmm smacks of a bit of a witch hunt.
By all accounts the sacking has nowt to do with the ebola joke.