Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-09-2017, 06:48 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Haha. What an embarrassing shambles.

Our most expensive squad ever and they are dog shit
Throw your hat in for the next manager's job.

You really seem to know what to do. While your at it, take over the club and run it too.

You seem to think you can fix everything.
Old 23-09-2017, 06:51 PM

H.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We will go eight without a win
Old 23-09-2017, 06:52 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Welcome to the Championship, lads.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 23-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"this squad is bursting with talent"
Old 23-09-2017, 06:56 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post

You really seem to know what to do. While your at it, take over the club and run it too.

Haha. Why? Because I have a different opinion to yours?

Please explain to me how this isnít a shambles?

Please explain to me why going into a season with 1 fit striker isnít incompetence and that 99% of people in the stands and on here identified it

Please explain to me why going into the season with two championship goalkeepers that every bloody person can see isnít incompetence?

This isnít me saying i can fix anything.. itís me saying what 99% of the fan base is saying and could see.

And fwiw I actually thought FdB was a good appointment at the time so donít think I would do to well!!
Old 23-09-2017, 06:59 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Which it is.

Our problems remain having them all fit and able to play.

January window will be key for us and Roy may show his ability to do a deal or two.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
I think it's actually burst now and the talent has ****ed off.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:01 PM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
thanks steve
Old 23-09-2017, 07:05 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Which it is.

Our problems remain having them all fit and able to play.

January window will be key for us and Roy may show his ability to do a deal or two.
Is it though? The only players we buy aren't players coming up, it's players not good enough for the clubs they were at and we are there only option.

We assume they are talented because of where they have been at before coming to us, but ultimately they weren't talented enough there....
Old 23-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Haha. Why? Because I have a different opinion to yours?

Please explain to me how this isnít a shambles?

Please explain to me why going into a season with 1 fit striker isnít incompetence and that 99% of people in the stands and on here identified it

Please explain to me why going into the season with two championship goalkeepers that every bloody person can see isnít incompetence?

This isnít me saying i can fix anything.. itís me saying what 99% of the fan base is saying and could see.

And fwiw I actually thought FdB was a good appointment at the time so donít think I would do to well!!
You are right that it's a complete shambles but what's the point in continually pointing it out, as has been done on here now for weeks on end? (not meant specifically to you but all those who keep posting negative comments). Life's too short.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Mr Wrong

Great Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For a team like Palace success goes in cycles and has done for years... you have the highs like the Play-off final at Wembley and the lows like the 97/98 season when we were totally humiliated in the Premier League.

It's time for another slump... it's painful, but it was always coming.

If you don't like it... don't support Palace.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m so proud, so bloody proud....
Old 23-09-2017, 07:19 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Lombardi View Post
For a team like Palace success goes in cycles and has done for years... you have the highs like the Play-off final at Wembley and the lows like the 97/98 season when we were totally humiliated in the Premier League.

We have had ample opportunity to break this cycle by being in the Premier League for five years.

Instead, that opportunity looks like it's going to be snatched from our hands, and it's all on one person as far as I'm concerned.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
What's the next record?
I've got it:

We'll stay up with a record low amount of points.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Cream of Royston Vassey

Don Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
Welcome to the Championship, lads.
Sad thing is, if I didn't support Palace, I'd want us gone. Not done much since Dec 2015.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:31 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:

That is such a flawed (and often repeated) argument.

Just because you couldn't do any better doesn't mean you can't see when someone else is making a pig's ear of it.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:33 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Lombardi View Post

I find that last sentence strange. There are lots of Palace fans who don't like seeing us be very poor for the majority of two years. That doesn't mean we don't enjoy supporting the club on the whole.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:40 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
You are right that it's a complete shambles but what's the point in continually pointing it out, as has been done on here now for weeks on end? (not meant specifically to you but all those who keep posting negative comments). Life's too short.
Fair point mate.

I put it down to frustration.
Old 23-09-2017, 08:12 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
On the podcast SP said he wanted to keep Campbell. Seems that was FDB's decision.
Old 23-09-2017, 08:16 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Palace in the Premier League this season reminds me of

To view the link you have to Register or Login

- a bit of a mistake but having a go.