Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 25-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Alberto Gilardino

Available on a Free. Given our lack of a striker if Benteke is out for a sustained period we could do a lot worse. Ex Italian International. Knows where the goal is and handy in the air too.
Old 25-09-2017, 02:51 PM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good idea, but you know what we are like. No chance we will sign him.
If they had any kind of proper plan wouldn't be in this mess. Now that we are will they do anything about trying to sign some out of contract players ... we both know the answer to that.
Old 25-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
lets get Patrizio Billio back too
Old 25-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Mr Wrong

Great Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGreat Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGreat Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGreat Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGreat Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGreat Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGreat Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGreat Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGreat Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGreat Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGreat Lombardi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Fernando de Ornelas or Fumaca anyone?
Old 25-09-2017, 03:06 PM

Johnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Billy Ocean could do a job, when the going gets tough...
Old 25-09-2017, 03:10 PM

Big Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
This was the one I was thinking of, there is not much choice at the moment and he has been playing in the top league up until last season

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69
Old 25-09-2017, 04:26 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
I haven't played for nearly 20 years and I've got a load of metal in my ankle, but I'm lethal from two yards out. Waiting for the phone to ring.
Old 26-09-2017, 07:13 AM

Calmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses grow
not scored a competitive goal in two years....
Old 26-09-2017, 07:19 AM

rainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmc View Post
Perfect he would fit right in!
Old 26-09-2017, 10:05 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
He sounds like an Italian opera singer, I'd bet a Tenor on it.
Old 26-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Scored 29th November 2016 for Empoli against Cesena in the Coppa Italia.
Old 26-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
He'll fit right in then
Old 26-09-2017, 10:38 AM

Calmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Scored 29th November 2016 for Empoli against Cesena in the Coppa Italia.
Dam it! Still i would have him over Lambert i think i dont actually know anymore!
Old 26-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Pokemon Trainer

He can't be that bad. Napoli are considering signing either him or Roberto Inglese on a Free as Arkadiusz Milik has done his cruciate again.
Old 30-09-2017, 06:42 PM

Big Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandBig Guns is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Best choice from what's available

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69
Old 30-09-2017, 06:46 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
last scored in the 2015/16 season. sounds perfect.. is he injured aswel?
Old 30-09-2017, 06:48 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
But on a serious note.. he’s banged goals throughout his career. Experienced and could help boost morale
Old 30-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
that's this terms Michele Padovano mkII sorted.
Old 30-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Hodgson is twice his age. Literally. Get the spring chicken in.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 30-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
last scored in the 2015/16 season. sounds perfect.. is he injured aswel?
Scored last season in the Coppa Italia.