Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-09-2017, 08:37 PM

Alfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
e-Crystal Palace Podcast - 2017/18 Season

Hey fellow Palace fans!

For those of you who don't know I'm Alfonso Greenbrook, the guy who live streamed the Huddersfield game, and I run the e-Crystal Palace TV YouTube channel.

SUBSCRIBE HERE: To view the link you have to Register or Login

In an effort to help promote my channel, the hard work that goes into it, and to hit my target of 700 subs by the end of the year, I will add links to this thread going forward for all new podcasts and videos when they go live.

Feedback, comments and even ideas very welcome.

Cheers!
Alfonso

► Website: To view the link you have to Register or Login
► FB Page: To view the link you have to Register or Login
► FB Group: To view the link you have to Register or Login
► Twitter: To view the link you have to Register or Login
► iTunes: To view the link you have to Register or Login
► Acast: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-09-2017, 08:46 PM

Alfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pod S2E12 Post Man City is here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-09-2017, 08:31 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Werent you the villain in Dangermouse?
Old 02-10-2017, 08:50 PM

Pod S2E13 Post Man United is here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-10-2017, 06:47 PM

NEW VIDEO: Press Conference: Roy Hodgson Pre Chelsea: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
NEW VIDEO: Press Conference: Roy Hodgson Pre Chelsea: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thank you, Alfonso.
Old 13-10-2017, 10:14 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thank you for your efforts. Have you thought about getting two or three others on the pod to create a bit more of a discussion/debate?
Old 13-10-2017, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
Thank you for your efforts. Have you thought about getting two or three others on the pod to create a bit more of a discussion/debate?
It is something that I've considered...
Old 13-10-2017, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Thank you, Alfonso.
No problem!
Old 13-10-2017, 11:10 PM

BeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
These podcasts are some of the most impressive monologues I've heard.

Decent content but in my opinion you need to do something to make it a bit more engaging for the listeners. Maybe a co-host or some phone-in guests or interviews could be an idea?
Old 14-10-2017, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverWilly View Post
These podcasts are some of the most impressive monologues I've heard.

Decent content but in my opinion you need to do something to make it a bit more engaging for the listeners. Maybe a co-host or some phone-in guests or interviews could be an idea?

Thanks! I am thinking of doing live streams on YouTube where listeners can get involved, ie Phone in, but Iíll have to wait till December to do that as YouTube have blocked me from live streaming.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:10 PM

Highlights from today's amazing game against Chelsea: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Alfonso; 14-10-2017 at 09:59 PM.
Old 16-10-2017, 09:59 PM

NEW: Pod S2E14 Post Chelsea is here. Listen now: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-10-2017, 08:18 PM

NEW VIDEO: Press Conference: Roy Hodgson Pre Newcastle United: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-10-2017, 07:05 PM

NEW VIDEO: Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace Preview | Team news, predicted line-up & more!: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-10-2017, 09:53 PM

NEW VIDEO: Press Conference: Roy Hodgson Pre West Ham United To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-10-2017, 09:54 PM

Match Reviews

Newcastle United: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Bristol City: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great set of resources - wonder if this should be made a sticky so easy for people to keep uptodate with things.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
For home care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 28-10-2017, 08:38 PM

What a comeback! Watch highlights from the game here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-10-2017, 09:10 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
What a comeback! Watch highlights from the game here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Excellent, cheers!