Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-09-2017, 10:11 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by READING EAGLE View Post
we need some backup if sako get injured
When he gets injured, not if
Old 28-09-2017, 10:11 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean View Post
If? When surely?
Beat me to it
Old 28-09-2017, 10:45 AM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
As opposed to what?

Hi Carlton, look this is awkward but we really don't want anyone to notice you. Could you use the back entrance and pretend to be benteke? It's ok to call yourself a palace player, just not in public as we don't want you. Thanks
I dunno, as opposed to signing a decent striker in the window? As opposed to giving out kids a chance? We like to put on a professional, media savvy front but our summer can be summed up as wholly unprofessional and embarrassing for all concerned.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:55 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
May as well play Sako there as shooting is the only bloody thing he can do

@RisZero
Old 28-09-2017, 11:02 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
When he gets injured, not if
Yeah and what if the moon don't rise......
Old 28-09-2017, 11:04 AM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Just so embarrassing
Old 28-09-2017, 11:07 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
I would either play Sako or one of the kids. In fact I'd love us to blood one of the kids. You never know. Could be our Rashford moment. Only problem is I can't remember a couple of their names. The one that played v Burnley or keshi or ladapo. If they don't score then no change but maybe just maybe the unknown more mobile alternative may catch out opposition. Sick if us signing past it injury prone stop gaps.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:09 AM

kark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Play Sako or Ladapo ffs, let's take our relegation with some dignity
Old 28-09-2017, 11:11 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
I dunno, as opposed to signing a decent striker in the window? As opposed to giving out kids a chance? We like to put on a professional, media savvy front but our summer can be summed up as wholly unprofessional and embarrassing for all concerned.
I haven't argued with that. You were slamming the club for welcoming the player. Sounded like you'd rather they boo while he signs the contract

As the noises come out about the players FRANK turned down and didn't accept Campbell extending its more and more pointing to the gargantuan **** up that was appointing him. Slagging the club for firefighting is a bit pointless.

We are where we are, the blame shit should be over as the mistake was simply appointing frank. The rest is the fallout not a new mistake, just limited and mainly poor options
Old 28-09-2017, 11:12 AM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would rather start a game with ten men than have to deal with the amount of s++t I would get from my mates if we actually signed Cole...
Old 28-09-2017, 11:14 AM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I haven't argued with that. You were slamming the club for welcoming the player. Sounded like you'd rather they boo while he signs the contract

As the noises come out about the players FRANK turned down and didn't accept Campbell extending its more and more pointing to the gargantuan **** up that was appointing him. Slagging the club for firefighting is a bit pointless.

We are where we are, the blame shit should be over as the mistake was simply appointing frank. The rest is the fallout not a new mistake, just limited and mainly poor options
I wasn't slamming the club you drama queen, I was poking fun at the media bollocks.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:14 AM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Wayne Hennessey in goal and Carlton Cole up front?

Old 28-09-2017, 11:20 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I wasn't slamming the club you drama queen, I was poking fun at the media bollocks.
Poking fun got lost in a world of moaning then. I'll edit with something appropriate
Old 28-09-2017, 11:22 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
surely this isn't a serious option is it??
Old 28-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
As per post on other thread. If we didn't sign a player in the summer 'just for the sake of it' - WTF would this be then?

Honestly if we actually sign Carlton Cole I would think that Parish, Doog, Roy and Ray would have to have been in a room smoking something 'special' because there could be no other reason surely? i.e can't happen
Old 28-09-2017, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Poking fun got lost in a world of moaning then. I'll edit with something appropriate
If I can't take some morbid humour in all this I think I will go mad
Old 28-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by READING EAGLE View Post
we need some backup if sako get injured
If. We don't need to worry about ifs.

What if the sun doesn't come up tomorrow?
Old 28-09-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
If I can't take some morbid humour in all this I think I will go mad
I actually couldn't agree more. I'm just expecting ppl to tell Carlton to **** off befores he's kicked a ball and regardless of where we are that stuff grips my shit so wrongly assumed
Old 28-09-2017, 11:31 AM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just have to laugh, this is beyond comical
Old 28-09-2017, 11:33 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
why not at this point?