Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-09-2017, 11:33 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Even funnier that its taking us a while to get a unwanted free agent up till we came knocking over the line
Old 28-09-2017, 11:34 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I actually couldn't agree more. I'm just expecting ppl to tell Carlton to **** off befores he's kicked a ball and regardless of where we are that stuff grips my shit so wrongly assumed
To be fair be only needs to manage one to lead our scoring charts, so here's hoping he can achieve the feat no one else has
Old 28-09-2017, 11:36 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
To be fair be only needs to manage one to lead our scoring charts, so here's hoping he can achieve the feat no one else has
Oh for a goal

In Portugal now and expecting to be surrounded by Utd fans on Saturday watching the game. I might cry if we score, I've forgotten how to react!
Old 28-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Oh for a goal

In Portugal now and expecting to be surrounded by Utd fans on Saturday watching the game. I might cry if we score, I've forgotten how to react!
I wouldn't take the Kleenex with you.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
Even funnier that its taking us a while to get a unwanted free agent up till we came knocking over the line
He's weighing up other offers from the launderette and the bookies.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 28-09-2017, 11:53 AM

Son of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Having never seen him play or even heard of him before today I'd rather sign Ruud Boymans than Carlton Cole.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:57 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
He's weighing up other offers from the launderette and the bookies.
Signs for Brighton page 23
Old 28-09-2017, 11:58 AM
3.30 down the Bowl

Disco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Whats ashley paul robinson upto these days?
Heard he's working for a cleaning firm. He's on dusting
Old 28-09-2017, 12:00 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
People get very embarrassed these days.

And just wanted to check, are we now totally believing things from the Mirror? Because we weren't when it ran a story that was vaguely in Parish's favour the other week.

I get terribly confused.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:03 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
People get very embarrassed these days.

And just wanted to check, are we now totally believing things from the Mirror? Because we weren't when it ran a story that was vaguely in Parish's favour the other week.

I get terribly confused.
When the window is closed and we have no striker we at least want to believe the club might do something about it. Probably made up garbage but gives us something to talk about
Old 28-09-2017, 12:11 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I'd need a whole box if we actually won...

For tears you dirty minded people
Old 28-09-2017, 12:24 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Cant believe were replacing our non scoring centre forward with Carlton Cole.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:27 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Some of the women are nice.... .
Old 28-09-2017, 12:28 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Like for like........unless he managed an own goal
Old 28-09-2017, 12:29 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
On that basis it can't be any worse!?

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Dan View Post
Or George?
The world is your lobster

Jimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Do we have anything to lose by signing him for 3 months?
Our pride?
Old 28-09-2017, 12:30 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Even this, had space in our 25 for weeks, if we were going to end up with Carlton Cole, why not 2/3 weeks ago?
Old 28-09-2017, 12:42 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Just so embarrassing
The Closure of the Loan window,to the Football League,Last Season.
Caused this,Hence,we Left a Space for Mathieu Flamini,Last Season & Released,Kleton Perntreou,
this to keep a Space,in 25,for a Free-agent
Next Season,when window Closes Earlier,we should be able to off-load,the Un-wanted,after the Closure of the window.
Making things Easier.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:43 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
OK so your bottom of the league, have not not won a league game or scored a league goal, just when you think it cant get worst your centre forward gets injured. Your desperate, worried about how your going to get out of this mess, then your Chariman says he is going to sign Cartlon Cole for you. After you have stopped pissing yourself laughing you realise he might actually be serious.
Maybe retirement isnt so bad after all?