Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 30-09-2017, 07:08 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Who will be last .

Now as we are all aware we have been overrun with weeds after their amazing start to the season . But as the season unravels there will be many twists and turns and the weeds might find themselves in abit of bother . So My main point is this ,who will be the last one posting on here ? I haven't done a poll (could a mod be so kind ) but my money's on furk ( a late starter ) or wiggers ( a old nag ) . Over to you .
Old 02-10-2017, 06:22 PM

skindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineskindog981 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good shout, I'd be concerned if I was them not a great start and that's including their honeymoon period
Old 02-10-2017, 07:42 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd be more worried about your own mess. Even if you somehow manage to stay up your club will still be rotten to the core and pretty much beyond recovery at this point. Tick tock!
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!

Last edited by EagleEater; 02-10-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:45 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
I'd be more worried about your own mess. Even if you somehow manage to stay up your club will still be rotten to the core and pretty much beyond recovery at this point. Tick tock!
Lock up your kids boys, kiddie picture posting EagleEater is back on the prowl...
Old 02-10-2017, 07:47 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Lock up your kids boys, kiddie picture posting EagleEater is back on the prowl...
Is it a running trend for you lot to keep going on about kids? I noticed on your match thread there was more about palace fans accusing other palace fans of being pedos than about the match itself. You are a sick lot!

All brave behind your keyboard but I can tell you are an absolute pussy IRL and you wouldn't be saying it to my face you joke.

Last edited by EagleEater; 02-10-2017 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:54 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Is it a running trend for you lot to keep going on about kids? I noticed on your match thread there was more about palace fans accusing other palace fans of being pedos than about the match itself. You are a sick lot!

All brave behind your keyboard but I can tell you are an absolute pussy IRL and you wouldn't be saying it to my face you joke.
Ok keyboard warrior.....
Old 02-10-2017, 07:55 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Ok keyboard warrior.....
Where in Sussex? Let's see who the keyboard warrior is.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:56 PM

Next door sweetie, you coming round....
Old 02-10-2017, 07:57 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Next door sweetie, you coming round....
Thought so, you spineless little prick.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:01 PM

Easy tiger, you need calm down dear...
Old 02-10-2017, 08:03 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Easy tiger, you need calm down dear...
There is banter and there is crossing the line. If you want to talk like that to me then at-least have the balls to say it to my face. Let me know where in Sussex and I will give you the opportunity.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:16 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
There is banter and there is crossing the line. If you want to talk like that to me then at-least have the balls to say it to my face. Let me know where in Sussex and I will give you the opportunity.
F**k off you silly Brighton c**t.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:23 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
F**k off you silly Brighton c**t.
Another spineless weasel rears it's ugly head. Scum
Old 02-10-2017, 08:26 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Another spineless weasel rears it's ugly head. Scum
Apologies.
What I meant to say was f**k off you inbred Brighton c**t.

You're probably a paedo too.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:29 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Apologies.
What I meant to say was f**k off you inbred Brighton c**t.

You're probably a paedo too.
All brave behind the keyboard
Old 02-10-2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
All brave behind the keyboard
F**k off you inbred paedo Brighton c**t.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:44 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where in Sussex? Let's see who the keyboard warrior is.
marvellous fayre

They don't get irony
Old 03-10-2017, 04:44 AM

It won't be swooping gull .
Old 03-10-2017, 08:55 AM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
It won't be swooping gull .
Your must be obsessed with me because you don't stop mentioning me and wishing i sent you PM's. Weird

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 03-10-2017, 09:01 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Legitimate thread didn't take long to decend into the usual shit.

I'd say Wigman. Good poster and makes some decent points.