Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-10-2017, 03:35 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Christmas Eve football - Joint statement from Premier League fan groups

Was surprised not to see Palace's Supporters Trust on the list of supporters trust at the foot of this statement? To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
**** that. Never known games to be played on Xmas Eve. Even the NBA doesn't play Xmas Eve and they play pretty much every day during the season.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:04 PM

Tony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley View Post
Was surprised not to see Palace's Supporters Trust on the list of supporters trust at the foot of this statement? To view the link you have to Register or Login
I'm not.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:08 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Joke to play on xmas eve. It's all about tv viewers only now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 02-10-2017, 04:21 PM
W.I.N.

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Joke to play on xmas eve. It's all about tv viewers only now.
I dunno. Beats visiting the relatives
Old 06-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tom Watson MP has stepped in.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-10-2017, 11:50 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
That **** schudamore needs a proper proper kicking. If the players for once want to really show their appreciation for the support they receive they should ALL tell that **** they'll go on strike if need be to avoid playing Christmas Eve . They won't as he's their pay master.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:38 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
I dunno. Beats visiting the relatives
That is how I get away from the relatives on Boxing Day. When I lived on Whitehorse Lane for 10 years, I went to my uncles in New Addington nearly every Christmas. Arriving Christmas Eve (6pm) and staying with all the cousins etc. until 8am to 10am Boxing Day. Palace home or away was my getaway.

Family are great - but you can have enough of a good thing.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:23 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't most people have to work on Christmas Eve? I did, until about 1-2pm anyway. I guess it would suit the American and Middle East/Asian TV markets, but not people who actually go to the games - isn't that the way it's all going though.... for me it would be early morning Christmas Day or through the night and I wouldn't be awake for it

Scudamore
Old 07-10-2017, 05:25 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
Don't most people have to work on Christmas Eve? I did, until about 1-2pm anyway. I guess it would suit the American and Middle East/Asian TV markets, but not people who actually go to the games - isn't that the way it's all going though.... for me it would be early morning Christmas Day or through the night and I wouldn't be awake for it

Scudamore
Yep scudamore you *******
Old 07-10-2017, 06:41 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
See also To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-10-2017, 06:46 AM

tsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post

Scudamore
Christmas Eve is a Sunday so most people will be off. But the rest of the point stands.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:07 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Its so wrong. What about one the people it will effect who have no choice, like the staff who work at the ground. Secondly the negative impact it will have on families. They will be playing on christmas day soon
Old 07-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
^ that was the tradition back in the day.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:17 AM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Yep scudamore you *******
I might be missing something here, but Scudamore isnít in charge of picking the fixtures is he for BskyB?

I did have a chuckle that none of the clubs involved have actually said anything publicly afaik? Canít sign that billion pound plus TV deal, which stipulates the dates and then pretend to show some mock horror on this issue.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:20 AM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
That **** schudamore needs a proper proper kicking. If the players for once want to really show their appreciation for the support they receive they should ALL tell that **** they'll go on strike if need be to avoid playing Christmas Eve . They won't as he's their pay master.
Again, Scudamore doesnít have any control over each players indivdual employment contract with their clubs.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
I might be missing something here, but Scudamore isnít in charge of picking the fixtures is he for BskyB?

I did have a chuckle that none of the clubs involved have actually said anything publicly afaik? Canít sign that billion pound plus TV deal, which stipulates the dates and then pretend to show some mock horror on this issue.
You haven't looked very closely. Arsenal and Liverpool are both against it. West Ham aren't bothered.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
There used to be football on Christmas Day!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 07-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Golden Oldie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
There used to be football on Christmas Day!
And public transport.

The most effective opposition to Sky's plan to show football on TV whenever it pleases them - in this case Christmas Eve - will come from the forces of law and order. As in most things Sky love the power without responsibility.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:09 AM
"reluctant buyers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
You haven't looked very closely. Arsenal and Liverpool are both against it. West Ham aren't bothered.
Canít see any official statement from either club?