Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
West Ham (Home) 28th October

Trying to buy an additional ticket for one of my sons for this. Website says tickets now on sale but I don't get the option to choose seats and buy.
Anyone else tried and get the same problem?
Old 02-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Seems to be working ok. Are you logged in?