Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-10-2017, 07:05 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Why is pretty much every team we play better technically? With all the resources we have
Just came on to say exactly the same thing, just don't get it.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Got that poxy camera angle that makes the right hand goal look like a hockey goal
Old 05-10-2017, 07:07 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Hendersen and Dier put a brake on anything going forward and yet still manage to be awol when defending.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:10 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hahhahahhahahahahhahahahaha Henderson
Old 05-10-2017, 07:11 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Hendersen and Dier put a brake on anything going forward and yet still manage to be awol when defending.
It's the England way don't you know. Watching Scotland game. Quite lively but ref clearly don't like slovaks. Dishing out yellows like confetti and sent one iff
Old 05-10-2017, 07:13 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hahhahahhahahahahhahahahaha Henderson
So overated.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
We are just appalling

So lightweight and technically poor
Old 05-10-2017, 07:14 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Sooo much passing , unfortunately it's mainly backwards.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:20 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why the **** is walker taking free kicks from their?!!??
Old 05-10-2017, 07:20 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Hit the ****ibg target!
Old 05-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
What a shit free kick. Super Kyle!
Old 05-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Kyle walker taking a free kick on goal 25 yards out

Seriously wtf is that about

Amateur hour
Old 05-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Jordan Henderson

Fkin hilarious
Old 05-10-2017, 07:24 PM
I'm not divorced

Great knock Hendersen you ****
Old 05-10-2017, 07:31 PM
it's a city you know...

Piss poor
Old 05-10-2017, 07:31 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why is pretty much every team we play better technically? With all the resources we have
Because kids in these nations grow up with more of an emphasis on technique than fitness and competition.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Rashford and Kane, take those two out and you've got a team designed for a relegation battle in the PL at best!
Old 05-10-2017, 07:33 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Its that fine balance of trying to qualify and NOT help the Jocks....
Old 05-10-2017, 07:34 PM
I'm not divorced

I think i could do what Hendersen and Dier are doing, and that’s with my dodgy leg.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:34 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
What a boring team we are. At least Rashford's having a go. Kane's wasted in this set up.