Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 07-10-2017, 07:16 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Happy Birthday greeting from the BBS

The BBS automatically sends out Birthday greetings, if you do not want to receive these greeting change it in the user cp.

If you complain to us about the birthday greeting and we tell you what to do to remove it then you tell us to F uck off you c unt we will not take that kindly to it

Old 07-10-2017, 07:18 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
You can't please some people can you
Old 07-10-2017, 07:34 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here

Old 07-10-2017, 07:48 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
What the hell
Old 07-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
lol

Name and shame Les.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 07-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Fack orf you cant!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 07-10-2017, 07:54 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
The BBS automatically sends out Birthday greetings, if you do not want to receive these greeting change it in the user cp.

If you complain to us about the birthday greeting and we tell you what to do to remove it then you tell us to F uck off you c unt we will not take that kindly to it

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 07-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Oh come on. Seriously

FFS lol
Old 07-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Fack orf you cant!
Happy birthday you cant

Old 07-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Was going to add Merry Christmas to the BBS message but f uck that now
Old 07-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Was going to add Merry Christmas to the BBS message but f uck that now
If it happened today, Jezza, Super Mabbutt, or Milky87 are the prime suspects

Old 07-10-2017, 08:39 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I look forward to receiving a birthday greeting, but will there be an amnesty for those dastardly posters who been banned and cunningly re-registered with a different date of birth?

Is there anywhere they can proffer their proper DOBs?
Old 07-10-2017, 08:47 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Why didn't I get birthday greeting you ****!
Old 07-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Why didn't I get birthday greeting you ****!
You did but once past 60 you are an old fecker so you forget you old ****!....

Oh happy belated birthday from the BBS
Old 07-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
I look forward to receiving a birthday greeting, but will there be an amnesty for those dastardly posters who been banned and cunningly re-registered with a different date of birth?

Is there anywhere they can proffer their proper DOBs?
Yes of course just tell us the banned user-name and we all promise not to tell anyone else (especially Maz and Wolf) and we will send you birthday wishes, you might even get your own slagging off type BBS birthday thread like that notoriously famous villain of this site Biggin ...
Old 07-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Happy birthday you cant
Fark orf!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 07-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Keeping the Faith

Super Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
If it happened today, Jezza, Super Mabbutt, or Milky87 are the prime suspects
I'd like to take this opportunity to plead NOT guilty

Believe in Bouncebackability.

Aki Riihilahti - probably the best asylum seeker in the world.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:43 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mabbutt View Post
Hmmn Happy Birthday.

Could it be Jezza ??

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 07-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mabbutt View Post
Happy birthday anyway

Old 08-10-2017, 12:15 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
You did but once past 60 you are an old fecker so you forget you old ****!....

Oh happy belated birthday from the BBS

I fear you may be right now I think about it!