Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-10-2017, 11:43 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
England 1 nil up
Old 25-10-2017, 11:45 AM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How did that not go in.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:51 AM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1-1 this is going to be good game.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:10 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
2-1 get in
Old 25-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Old 25-10-2017, 12:52 PM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That lad foden could be something special
Old 25-10-2017, 01:06 PM

3-1 Brewster hatrick.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:07 PM

thomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
He definitely knows where the goal is!
Old 25-10-2017, 01:07 PM
old git

Brillant
Old 25-10-2017, 01:08 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Great goal , get in lads
Once a Mascot

Palaceand30 FFS MurrayPalaceand30 FFS MurrayPalaceand30 FFS MurrayPalaceand30 FFS MurrayPalaceand30 FFS MurrayPalaceand30 FFS MurrayPalaceand30 FFS MurrayPalaceand30 FFS MurrayPalaceand30 FFS MurrayPalaceand30 FFS MurrayPalaceand30 FFS Murray
Enjoying this one on local TV

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sign him up!
Old 25-10-2017, 01:09 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
So so good.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:15 PM

Kirby on for last 4 minutes.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:15 PM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kirby
Old 25-10-2017, 01:24 PM

Excellent win
Old 25-10-2017, 01:25 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What a performance.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:26 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice one!
Old 25-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Great performance
Old 25-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
That lad foden could be something special
Yeah he looks good, just hope some of these lads get chances to play league football if they good enough

Great result