Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 10-10-2017, 08:14 AM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Your Brighton fan at work

I have one. A guy in his late 50's and I seldom see him. He's learned to avoid the banter after several years of batterings we've handed out since we bumped into each other one day when I was wearing a Palace hat. He's even reluctant give me stick now in case it comes back to haunt him near the end of the season. It started with an "Oh Christ not Palace" that day and we exchanged some unfriendly abuse but that was before the playoffs. Unfortunately we've quelled them so much it means having very realistic football discussions like you would with anybody.

What are your workplace seaweed(s) like?
Old 10-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
None at mine. One of my clients a few years ago had a season ticket at the Amex, but it turned out he was actually Tottenham.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
You never see one

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 10-10-2017, 09:15 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I have one at work, good bloke in all fairness. Bought my baby a few bits when he was born but he does seem for me very much in the minority of working class and clued up on football matters Brighton element. I encounter enough in the county to realise the majority are snotty nosed ponces with not much idea on the game.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:39 AM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Never met one on any site I've worked on,that's 35 years of nothing.Seems quite apt given it's Brighton
Old 10-10-2017, 12:09 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I did see the Brighton wreath in London on Saturday,also the Palace one both heading for London Bridge.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not at work but a real weed. My daughter's friend at nursery has a weed dad. An awkward fellow who shuffles about looking at his shoes whenever I'm around. Called his new son Sebastian . Unbelievable.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:14 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
None with me . Alough my labourer knows **** all about football so he could pass as one I suppose.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was one in the ticket office that endured the Preistfield and Withdean years and he has since retired. A good egg and always willing to talk about all things football - especially when it comes to betting.

I now work in Eastbourne. There is only one colleague who has supported Br*ghton through the shit. All the others have started taken an interest since that eyesore on Falmer was made. More often than not their first team is Spurs or Liverpool.

Last edited by Latvian; 10-10-2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
The one in our office always used to support Chelsea. I say 'support' - he'd only watch them when they were on terrestrial tv, mostly in the Champions League.

Then when Br*ghton opened the Amex he got a season ticket there and started referring to them as 'we', for example 'should I be talking to you because we are your rivals'

He is a complete bellend to be honest. Shame because the real hardcore went through years of hard times at Gillingham and the Withdean, only for people like this to jump on the bandwagon.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
Not at work but a real weed. My daughter's friend at nursery has a weed dad. An awkward fellow who shuffles about looking at his shoes whenever I'm around. Called his new son Sebastian . Unbelievable.
Not Simeon is it?
Old 10-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We have one but he keeps a low profile, obviously doesn't fancy his chances with me and the three other palace boys in the company. It's hilarious as we work in football analytics and performance data and he can't mention one single thing - even though the stats don't lie - we have been terrible.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:03 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Not Simeon is it?
Has Sebastian got a chunky baby grow ?
Old 10-10-2017, 06:03 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Old 10-10-2017, 06:09 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My main boss is a palace fan and a few in the office ,even 2 of the cleaners are palace STH always giving me stick lol gone silent lol not even mentioned football
Old 10-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
...a Blue & White onesie with pompoms at the knees and elbows and another pair where they are needed.....
Old 11-10-2017, 01:13 PM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
My main boss is a palace fan and a few in the office ,even 2 of the cleaners are palace STH always giving me stick lol gone silent lol not even mentioned football
My Manager is a Chelsea/Palace fan. He openly admits he will support whoever is winning at the time. We give him stick about supporting two teams but its water of a ducks back to him.

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 11-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
None at work but I know a couple as mates. One is a proper Brighton boy, born and bred - been there through the tough times. He's a smack addict now though.

The other is bit of **** if I'm honest. Quite well off these days though.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:29 PM

CPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
My Manager is a Chelsea/Palace fan. He openly admits he will support whoever is winning at the time. We give him stick about supporting two teams but its water of a ducks back to him.
So predictably.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
My Manager is a Chelsea/Brighton fan. He openly admits he will support whoever is winning at the time. We give him stick about supporting two teams but its water of a ducks back to him.
EFA.