Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Tristán

TristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yoane Wissa

He's owned by French Ligue 1 (top tier) team SCO Angers, where he has a contract until summer 2019.

However, right now he's loaned to Ajaccio, who are currently second in League 2, largely thanks to Wissa's goal feast this season.

Wissa has scored 7 goals in 10 appearances for Ajaccio this season so far, which is pretty amazing. He is 21 years old, but he was under 21 on 1 Sept 2017 (his birthday is 3 Sept). If I'm not mistaken, that means we could potentially make a bid for him in spite of us having a full squad, because he was under 21 on 1 Sept (somebody correct me if I got that right).

Here's his Transfermarkt profile:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Here's his Soccerway profile:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Three weeks ago he scored a hattrick away to Sochaux in a 1-6 win for Ajaccio. (Though admittedly Sochaux were down to 9 men after two early sendings-off during all three of Wissa's goals, including their main defender Alphonse).

Here's a nice goal Wissa scored last month against Valenciennes:

However, there's remarkably little about him on YouTube, no "best of" clips that I can find. Which is a good thing, as he's completely off the radar.

The £270k value on Transfermarkt is well off, and hasn't been updated for a year. There's no way he's worth that little, after the season he's having right now

I'm adding him here because we need to be realistic in our signings. We aren't going to attract any big names from the top division, who will be too expensive anyway. But really young players from the second tier of European leagues could well be a good investment for the future, and they are likely to come at bargain prices in comparison.

Thoughts? Even for our B squad?