Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-10-2017, 01:35 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
LIFX vs Phillips Hue

Does anyone have any experience of these?

Read a lot of reviews about LIFX and how they don't need a separate hub?

For those who don't know, they are LED lights that can be linked to your phone and change your light colours/settings/brightness from an app.

LIFX I believe can be linked to Alexia of Amazon.

Anyone have any experience with either of these products or similar?
Old 18-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All the posts i've read say that Linux just pinches it

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 19-10-2017, 12:21 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I bought a LIFX bulb because it didn't need a hub. It's easy to set up and great to use.
Old 20-10-2017, 04:26 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have Philips Hue as my spot lights in my living room all linked with my iphone and alexia.
I think its a great bit of kit and would highly recommend