Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-10-2017, 07:48 PM

cpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Season ticket auto renewal - where is it?

I'm sure that I am being a bit dense here but looking where to put my card details in on official site to auto renew next season and get some bonus loyalty points

Is it just under card management????

and no I will not give you my details and let you do it for me

any advice gratefully received
Old 17-10-2017, 09:16 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Is this an actual thing?
Old 17-10-2017, 09:21 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Bit early isn't it. Have next years prices been released?
Old 17-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I thought you got points for signing up to the auto-renew, but could cancel it?
Old 17-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
I think it's something you had to choose to when buying this year's season ticket. Don't think there's an option to opt in to it now. Not sure, though - suggest you ask the box office.
Old 17-10-2017, 09:49 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I thought you got points for signing up to the auto-renew, but could cancel it?
Interesting.. when was this announced?
Old 17-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Interesting.. when was this announced?
It was in the To view the link you have to Register or Login, page 7.
Old 17-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
It was in the To view the link you have to Register or Login, page 7.
Hmmph - first I've heard of it. ( Who reads the sodding brochure - I just renew!) Extra 200 points for Auto renew too. Anyone know if we can we sign up for it now?

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 17-10-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
Hmmph - first I've heard of it. ( Who reads the sodding brochure - I just renew!) Extra 200 points for Auto renew too. Anyone know if we can we sign up for it now?
I donít think there was an option to do so when I did mine online.
Old 17-10-2017, 12:08 PM

cpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yep wasn't quite auto renewal but giving card details, glad others have heard of it but perhaps there was a timescale to do it in as cannot find it online, might be worth a mail to the BO to get those extra points with a certain away match coming up
Old 17-10-2017, 12:09 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
All news to me??
Old 17-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Pilot of the storm

There was some discussion of auto-renewal and the associated loyalty points in this forum. To view the link you have to Register or Login for example. You lot really need to pay more attention.

I don't think the option was available to those who pay by instalments.
Old 18-10-2017, 06:51 AM

I contacted the box office and they said you have to ring them and set it up. THen you get the extra points next renewal.