Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
As the LCD advertising boards beamed out on Monday night: The dignity and grace of King Bhumibol lives long in their hearts.

Apart from when it comes to recruitment and retention.
That particular message seemed to come up every few minutes and I must admit I was surprised that they were still repeating it ?months after he died (but I guess it's being shown for a Thai TV audience?)

Gary Lineker's tweet was particularly pointed, I thought.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:24 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
That particular message seemed to come up every few minutes and I must admit I was surprised that they were still repeating it ?months after he died (but I guess it's being shown for a Thai TV audience?)

Gary Lineker's tweet was particularly pointed, I thought.
A year's mourning for the loss of the longest serving monarch. The Thai's revered the King. The unexplained death of his brother is never mentioned, but by and large he has held the country together and done his relative best for his people.

His son however is a playboy whose depravity to date is quite something. Now in power he seems like he is going to be ruthless in his grip on it within the top circle of business and military.

The media control on the Thai nation when it comes to the monarchy is total so the general populous however simply admire and revere from afar. You get 15 years for insulting the monarchy. PK would love it
Old 18-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't say I'm surprised Shakespeare failed at Leicester City. It's a very different job coming in as caretaker and galvanising a squad who know you, to doing the full range of a manager's responsibilities. Look at Steve Kember with us.

However, I'm surprised they've sacked him without having someone lined up. (Again, look at us with Pardew waiting to take over from Warnock and Roy from FdB.)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact a Family charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And donate here https://www.justgiving.com/CyclingtheSeason

or by texting CPFC16 £5 (or whatever amount) to 70070 to donate to Contact a Family and make a difference today
Old 18-10-2017, 10:26 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Leicester is owned by King Power who are part of the government business military nexus that allows them a monopoly on duty free stores in Thailand.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:31 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
I'm pretty sure they'll try for Rafa.
Let's hope the tapping up has commenced. Hopefully they'll try for Dyche too.
Old 18-10-2017, 11:44 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
I'm pretty sure they'll try for Rafa.
Be good if they do, the wheels could fall off for Toon if he goes. The other name I am delighted to hear linked with them is Chris Coleman
Old 18-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Big Sam.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 18-10-2017, 01:31 PM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
De Boer was at their last game taking notes
Old 18-10-2017, 01:56 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanet Eagle View Post
Big Sam.
Said not interested
Old 18-10-2017, 02:46 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shakespere was out of his depth,shame but his tactics had turned sour,we've enough quality to have more of a go at teams and hav'nt done so recently......when Chelsea beat us 2-1 at home I said we gave them far too much time and space and that Chelsea would never win the league this season...managers,only one ive seen that might be worth going for is Rafa but hes taken......and as for Clappers I don't touch them,and most people I know don't either...AMF
Old 18-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
Arguably they're even less suited to his philosophy than we were. Won the league with 35% possession most weeks.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:22 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
He took more than enough off us for four games.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:32 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
.....and as for Clappers I don't touch them,and most people I know don't either.......
.....really......... Yeah sure nobody I know uses them.

Listen mate they are an embarrassment and when you watch a Lester match on Sky all you hear is that annoying clack, and frankly that tells me that you lot are all at it.

Club Clappers and Flags

Old 18-10-2017, 03:49 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ha ha.....that's not me and my mates...yes I agree its what you hear...so what... its not my world ,........anyway....Dyche about to receive a tremendous offer apparently......and less of the ........its like saying everyone at Palace is called Nigel...............you watch a Nigel pop up now.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:30 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
ha ha.....that's not me and my mates...yes I agree its what you hear...so what... its not my world ,........anyway....Dyche about to receive a tremendous offer apparently......and less of the ........its like saying everyone at Palace is called Nigel...............you watch a Nigel pop up now.

I’m sure I saw some Palace fans doing the Iceland thunder clap thing...so we need to learn to not throw stones etc...!

Anyway, thoughts on Dyche? I wasn’t fully convinced when he was linked to us earlier this year but think he’d be solid...if unspectacular.

As an outsider the appointment of Shakespeare and then Dyche feels a little like you’d be comfortable with 15th place. Do you think fans are after winning the league?
Old 18-10-2017, 04:48 PM

Ralph....Dyche.....I honestly have no thoughts at the moment more than he'd be acceptable to me..........our owners want a regular top 6 spot after winning the league.....so do I.......as it stands we've gone backwards so middle is about our barrel currently .......for me,ive seen it and done it so at the moment i'll just keep supporting them as much as I do and just hope we can get close to the form of the 2 seasons of winning the league and swanning around in the Champions League....the optimin word Hope.....all supporters have it other than the ones who are less positive .....that's my take on it.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:53 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Please...please!!!
Old 18-10-2017, 05:03 PM

DE bores not on our radar.....its all out for Dyche is the word on the grapevine.
Old 18-10-2017, 05:15 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
DE bores not on our radar.....its all out for Dyche is the word on the grapevine.
We couldn't give a shit about you.
No offence like.
Old 18-10-2017, 05:19 PM

Speak for yourself......speaking for everyone else as a fan base smacks of Arrogance and ive spoken to plenty that would disagree with you.....offence hardly noticed