Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Packed luch for work
Nearly always - I'm as poor as a church mouse. 103 37.87%
Sometimes - I have 4 season tickets to finance 30 11.03%
Occasionally 58 21.32%
Never 60 22.06%
I don't work in an office or something similar. 21 7.72%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
I made my own sandwich yesterday
Attention seeker, you're worse than little al.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Attention seeker, you're worse than little al.
It was a tad dry
Old 09-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
It was a tad dry
Moisten it.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:52 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Today lunch was brought in... some horrible chicken and spinach salad with a vinaigrette dressing.

Give me peanut and butter on wheat bread any day.

Tomorrow (Friday) is a free day... I get to spend on either cafeteria crap food or walk across the street for descent junk food.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:50 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
. I get to spend on either cafeteria crap food or walk across the street for descent junk food.
I bet that goes down well.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:02 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry for the lack of lunch updates. I'll be back to salads in December
Old 11-11-2017, 02:59 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tomorrow (Friday) is a free day... I get to spend on cafeteria crap food.
It was... will I never learn. I should have gone across the street.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:27 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I bet that goes down well.
The English language eh?

I guess, "I get to spend on either crap cafeteria food or walk across the street for descent junk food." would be better English.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Every single day, Mostly different types of Curries, including Thai, as well. After all, as I tell my Aus workmates, "It's the UK national dish"

I work permanent nights, so kind of have to take our own food in.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:04 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
The English language eh?

I guess, "I get to spend on either crap cafeteria food or walk across the street for descent junk food." would be better English.
Still going down.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:09 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
Sorry for the lack of lunch updates. I'll be back to salads in December
Too busy stalking the issue on Facebook I suspect.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:37 AM
Semi retired idiot

penguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When I worked as a coach driver, I decided to take a packed lunch to work for both financial and health reasons.

Unfortunately I did not have the willpower to resist starting (and often finishing) it early, and then still frequenting the cafe or chip shop.

Worse than that, all of the special treats I bought to make my packed lunches more exciting for the week never survived the first couple of evenings at home.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:53 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Today lunch was brought in... some horrible chicken and spinach salad with a vinaigrette dressing.

Give me peanut and butter on wheat bread any day.

Tomorrow (Friday) is a free day... I get to spend on either cafeteria crap food or walk across the street for descent junk food.
Peanut AND butter? Is that peanut butter or something else?
Old 11-11-2017, 07:00 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
The English language eh?

Whoosh.......in a downwards direction.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:41 AM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Tiny box of raisins?
Yes Yes
Old 11-11-2017, 04:31 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Peanut AND butter? Is that peanut butter or something else?
Just alcohol educed bad typing. I think I just meant peanut butter and jelly... but who knows?
Old 16-11-2017, 08:06 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Estate agent says London's millennials should stop buying sandwiches, holidays and splashing cash on nights out in order to afford a house

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"Preparing lunch at home rather than buying sandwiches or salads saves 2,576 on average"

Average deposit today: 96,000

Price of meal deal: 3
260 days X 3 = 780
Years to save for deposit by not eating: 123
Old 16-11-2017, 08:22 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
We get free fruit all day at work so I have kind of given up getting lunch, if I do get lunch we have a subsidised lunch, which is a 3 course meal for 20DKK so about 2.50 brexit pounds (used to be 2.00) is normally pretty decent!
Old 16-11-2017, 08:27 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Estate agent says London's millennials should stop buying sandwiches, holidays and splashing cash on nights out in order to afford a house

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"Preparing lunch at home rather than buying sandwiches or salads saves 2,576 on average"

Average deposit today: 96,000

Price of meal deal: 3
260 days X 3 = 780
Years to save for deposit by not eating: 123
Joking aside having to save three times the average wage for a deposit is pretty shit.I put down ten percent of my first flat purchase in 1987, a staggering 4500.Youngsters nowadays are ****ed.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 17-11-2017, 12:02 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Joking aside having to save three times the average wage for a deposit is pretty shit.I put down ten percent of my first flat purchase in 1987, a staggering 4500.Youngsters nowadays are ****ed.
I think I put about 5% 2500 down on a 2 bedroom end of terrace on Whitehorse lane in 1990.

House price was 54,000.