Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 16-12-2017, 09:31 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Im not sure Tony has any debt if he wants to put 250 million into the club he owns that's down to him ,we are very thankfull ,this season he said we will make a profit so now hes building a church from what I can gather

Whilst I appreciate your chutzpah for coming on here defending the indefensible, may I humbly suggest that any spare time you have might be better invested in improving your literacy.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
But surely if the Weed are relegated, they will lose players, like Dunky and the little Wizzard? All the money in the world couldn't replace them. ( ok I know Kaz may be back and out to get us ).
Putting your accurate sarcasm aside, considering Knockers is supposedly the jewel in their crown and even he is clearly Championship level, their squad should be able to be retained whilst Pimp Tony pockets what he's owed.

Were there any other views being banded about regarding the French Messi? Let me see.....

To view the link you have to Register or Login

It is of course wholly predictable that they think Knockaert, who Leicester were less than bothered about trying to keep when they were promoted to the PL, is the next Lionel Messi
Old 16-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
What did this fella have to say about Knockaert? Let's see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
If anything, their expensive, pregnant promotion to the PL has exposed their small time mentality even more.

"What do Liverpool think about us being promoted?"
"Wait til all these new clubs see our award winning stadium for the first time"
"Knockaert is better than Zaha, even though he was bounced out of Leicester after only 9 games in the PL"
"Keith Dublin"
Old 16-12-2017, 10:07 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
!

Quote:
What did this fella have to say about Knockaert? Let's see
In all fairness his dad did die.
Over a year ago!
Old 16-12-2017, 10:20 PM

postman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
In all fairness his dad did die.
Over a year ago!
Really? I don't think it's ever been mentioned before.
Old 16-12-2017, 10:30 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Whilst I appreciate your chutzpah for coming on here defending the indefensible, may I humbly suggest that any spare time you have might be better invested in improving your literacy.
Its not great but hey ho ,in my line of work it isn't that critical
Old 16-12-2017, 10:33 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Its not great but hey ho ,in my line of work it isn't that critical
What's your line of work then, mat?
I work on building sites so don't be ashamed.
Old 16-12-2017, 10:41 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
What's your line of work then, mat?
I work on building sites so don't be ashamed.
I overhaul cricket pitches football pitches , tree surgery swimming pool maintenance
Old 16-12-2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
I overhaul cricket pitches football pitches , tree surgery swimming pool maintenance
Oh right.
You're used to the cold outdoors like me then?
Old 16-12-2017, 10:54 PM

I know this is very off topic but recently my fingers get locked and stiffen now and again.
Apparently it's the onset of arthritis bought on by working in cold conditions.
Oh dear.
I always hoped I'd die before I got old.
You lied to me Pete Townsend.
Old 16-12-2017, 11:19 PM

justjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Only Brighton fans could complain that, having got on all fours and spread its cheeks for its ever loving sugar pimp daddy, that he's not poured quite enough of his hybrid meth flavoured sour love juice into the club's deepest cavities.
Old 16-12-2017, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Oh right.
You're used to the cold outdoors like me then?
Yep the older I get the more painful it becomes ,the old knees feel it
Old 16-12-2017, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Yep the older I get the more painful it becomes ,the old knees feel it
My knees are like lumps of leather. My mrs says I've got elephant knees.
Farking hell! we're like a pair of whiney old tarts!
But I'm Palace so I'm less of a tart than you.
Old 16-12-2017, 11:35 PM

Quote:
My knees are like lumps of leather. My mrs says I've got elephant knees.
Farking hell! we're like a pair of whiney old tarts!
But I'm Palace so I'm less of a tart than you.
Lol
Old 18-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Smashed West Ham tonight and their fans left in droves just like on the opening day at Selhurst Park. Truly marvelous scenes.

Top half of the table and what a performance and good goals

We can only dream, Londoner. Oh to one day beat West Ham at home, and see players like Glenn Murray line up for Palace.

Who knows - we might one day even give teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City a run for their money