Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-10-2017, 04:51 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Metropolitan Police failing London?

Let's not pretend ...... London is getting worse...other than Murder we are behind New York as a safe city.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-10-2017, 05:04 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Guy on LBC said it was mainly down to gang violence... they usually attack each other, so I ainít gonna lose too much sleep over it. I still feel safe in London
Old 21-10-2017, 05:04 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Guy on LBC said it was mainly down to gang violence... they usually attack each other, so I ainít gonna lose too much sleep over it. I still feel safe in London
Got kids?
Old 21-10-2017, 05:09 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Got kids?

Yep.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:31 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Yep.
Then what you posted beggars belief. I've got three teenagers in London, and it would be unnatural not to worry about them when they are out on the streets. You're not immune because you're not in a gang.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:33 PM
The Bringer of Joy

And I think it's more the government failing the Met, not the Met failing London.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
And I think it's more the government failing the Met, not the Met failing London.
I think its a host of things and it starts with parents, the internet, what is acceptable in culture and then the government all parties its no better or worse in my uneducated opinion now than it was under Labour but of course less police would mean more crime and that is of course one of Mrs May's plans !

Lived in Croydon until 1999 then moved to central London (Barbican) about 14 years ago and moved to Orpington moved further and further out now on the coast the only place further we can go is France, I would never move back inside the M25 now.

I hasten to add whether it is gangs on not I don't care most of the kids in those gangs are not there because they want to be, whatever little shisters they are should not be an excuse not to have a value on any say 14 year olds life !
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 21-10-2017, 05:49 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Surely khans fault ?

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 21-10-2017, 05:52 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Then what you posted beggars belief. I've got three teenagers in London, and it would be unnatural not to worry about them when they are out on the streets. You're not immune because you're not in a gang.
I live in East Sussex.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Surely khans fault ?
Heís definitely brown enough for you to blame.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:55 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Economy going down the pan. This will only get worse.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Economy going down the pan. This will only get worse.
I think the youngsters felt disenfranchised a long time ago hence the popularity of gangs.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:00 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Imagine what it will be like when there's mass unemployment
Old 21-10-2017, 06:09 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I think the youngsters felt disenfranchised a long time ago hence the popularity of gangs.
I think it's more to do with the breakdown of the family unit than anything else.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:15 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
or maybe its just thats its natural for kids to join gangs.

We are tribal...and some more than others.

Its that fact that weapons are available, attitudes about needing "self protection", high density of living and poor policing and the fact we are too soft.

Stop and search needs to be increased by 1000% percent.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:18 PM
cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
or maybe its just thats its natural for kids to join gangs.

We are tribal...and some more than others.

Its that fact that weapons are available, attitudes about needing "self protection", high density of living and poor policing and the fact we are too soft.

Stop and search needs to be increased by 1000% percent.
It's just not going to happen. Police budgets have been shrinking for years. There are now less officers with more work and bureaucracy to deal with.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:35 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Surely khans fault ?
Did Boris not reduce numbers?

SaulAlinsky
Old 21-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
It's just not going to happen. Police budgets have been shrinking for years. There are now less officers with more work and bureaucracy to deal with.
Not sure its to do with budgets.

The police have been changing for some time from a Police Force to a group of social workers.

Take the Croydon riots. The whole world could see Argos being ransacked in the afternoon, everyone knew what was coming in the evening. The police did nothing. Croydon got ransacked and Reeves Corner got burned down. The police did nothing despite all the warning. Had they cleared the street when Argos was being attacked none of that would have happen.

Sure they have their videos to get people afterwards but that is not the point they should have stopped it.

Its worse now than it was then, try to talk to a copper for 5 mins and see how many times the word safeguarding comes up. Its not just for victims but the perps to.

Yeah, as long as the perps are safe.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:48 PM

Friskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Nail on the head.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:49 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
These Moped gangs does the Met Police have a clue what's its going to do about it?
Government or ideas needed from the police ...they should be the experts on this.