Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-10-2017, 09:13 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
Other than stop the ludicrous garden bridge what has Sadiq khan down for london ?

Love him or hate everyone knows what a Boris bike is and will in 20 years
A scheme that was planned and close to implementation before he became mayor. Sod all to do with him.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:30 AM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
You want me to worry about stuff that doesnít impact my family??? What other stuff do you want me to worry about? Where is the line... what stuff do I stop worrying about?

I also think the link between me not worrying about my 12 yr old daughter living in East Sussex getting involved in gang related crime and the rise in gang violence is a unfair one.
Err...you were the very first person to join the discussion on this subject by replying to the OP. No one made you join in.

But now you are here I will answer your question. "You want me to worry about stuff that doesnít impact my family???" Well, yes actually. There is this thing called society and we are all part of it.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:33 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Err...you were the very first person to join the discussion on this subject by replying to the OP. No one made you join in.

But now you are here I will answer your question. "You want me to worry about stuff that doesnít impact my family???" Well, yes actually. There is this thing called society and we are all part of it.
Well said
Old 22-10-2017, 09:40 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
A scheme that was planned and close to implementation before he became mayor. Sod all to do with him.

No different to Khan on Sillverlink, Cross Rail and DLR extension though to be fair
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 22-10-2017, 09:48 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:

Old 22-10-2017, 10:05 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:

Are you actually serious?

You want me to worry about all things in society regardless if they affect me or not?

**** off.

I have enough things to worry about that do affect my family with out virtue signalling bellends telling me to worry about stuff that has no consequence to me or my loved ones.

Sympathy yes... not worry.
Old 22-10-2017, 10:13 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Metropolitan Police failing London?

Should I worry about criminal activity in Glasgow?
Old 22-10-2017, 10:14 AM
sleep chaser

Is it UK only... should I worry about crime in other countries?
Old 22-10-2017, 10:29 AM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Should I worry about criminal activity in Glasgow?
I don't know. Have you voluntarily joined another discussion somewhere else about criminal activity in Glasgow? If you have I would suggest the answer is "Yes".

Then again you could join in just to smugly tell them about how safe and sound you are in Sussex and how you couldn't care less about their worries. That should endear you to them no end.
Old 22-10-2017, 10:40 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
I don't know. Have you voluntarily joined another discussion somewhere else about criminal activity in Glasgow? If you have I would suggest the answer is "Yes".

Then again you could join in just to smugly tell them about how safe and sound you are in Sussex and how you couldn't care less about their worries. That should endear you to them no end.

Dude... youíre not the full ticket. I simply pointed out I live in East Sussex... how is that smug? Also I get the feeling youíre not worrying about the issues that come with living in East Sussex... by your logic... that makes you part of the problem.

Your comments about me having to worry about all of societyís problems is silly... I have a life to live... Iím not going to worry about things that donít affect me or my family... this of course doesnít mean Iím pro gang violence... just that I have more pressing worries... I prioritise my worries... and my daughter getting involved in gang related crime in a city she doesnít live in, isnít on the list.
If she moves to London one day... then Iíll worry about it.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:23 AM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you actually serious?

You want me to worry about all things in society regardless if they affect me or not?

**** off.

I have enough things to worry about that do affect my family with out virtue signalling bellends telling me to worry about stuff that has no consequence to me or my loved ones.

Sympathy yes... not worry.
You don't know what's going to affect you or your family though do you? The 'I'm alright Jack' attitude is what has led to things like buy to let and massive income inequality. When that spills out into hospital closures, local services failing and more crime it's going to affect everyone.

We're in a complete mess but now is still the best time to sort things out - all the politicians will do is kick the can down the road though. They'll probably be alright too.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:26 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With the Police policy of not pursuing mopeds or motorbikes if the rider or pillion has no helmet, the crims know they can throw off their helmet and get away. A small change here could help. Pursue them regardless and maybe gave some traffic police on bikes or mopeds for this purpose.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:43 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
You don't know what's going to affect you or your family though do you? The 'I'm alright Jack' attitude is what has led to things like buy to let and massive income inequality. When that spills out into hospital closures, local services failing and more crime it's going to affect everyone.

We're in a complete mess but now is still the best time to sort things out - all the politicians will do is kick the can down the road though. They'll probably be alright too.

ďIím alright jackĒ attitude??? What do you mean... are seriously saying I should worry about stuff that doesnít impact me or my family... what kind of life is that? I have worries, and my daughter getting involved with gang violence in a city she doesnít live in, or visit isnít one of them... Iíd be a liar if I said it was.

Why are you insisting I worry.... what are you trying to achieve... spoil my quality of life... I have enough to worry about without being guilt tripped in to worrying about stuff that has nothing to do with me.

If you live in London, and have worries about gang violence affecting you... you have my sympathies.... but I ainít going to worry about it affecting my daughter... because it wonít.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:23 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Other than stop the ludicrous garden bridge what has Sadiq khan down for london ?
Bringing in low level "sharia like" laws on TFL "bodyshaming" ads.

Only burqua clad models will be allowed next. Mark my words

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 22-10-2017, 12:31 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
No different to Khan on Sillverlink, Cross Rail and DLR extension though to be fair
I haven't seen Khan credited with any of those projects.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
No.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-10-2017, 12:36 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Bringing in low level "sharia like" laws on TFL "bodyshaming" ads.

Only burqua clad models will be allowed next. Mark my words
Yes, Khan is so hung up on Islamic cultural issues that he sends his daughter to a Catholic school..
Old 22-10-2017, 12:38 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, Khan is so hung up on Islamic cultural issues that he sends his daughter to a Catholic school..
First denial and ignore. Also classic whataboutery from you.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 22-10-2017, 12:41 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
First denial and ignore. Also classic whataboutery from you.
Not like you haven't got an axe or ten to grind. I assumed you were just clueless about Brexit, but you're actually just clueless.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Not like you haven't got an axe or ten to grind. I assumed you were just clueless about Brexit, but you're actually just clueless.
lol. Fingers in ears from you. Was expected.

ROLL ON DEATH !!