Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-10-2017, 12:46 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Yes, Khan is so hung up on Islamic cultural issues that he sends his daughter to a Catholic school..
This shouldn't be allowed. OTF for OTF.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:48 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Perhaps she is a plant ?

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 22-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Perhaps she is a plant ?
Still more brains than you if she were a cactus.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:50 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
lol. Fingers in ears from you. Was expected.
Go on, tell me that a few women wearing a bit of cloth on their heads is going to lead to beheadings in Trafalgar Square and compulsory halal. Did someone called Mohammad run over your cat?
Old 22-10-2017, 12:53 PM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Bringing in low level "sharia like" laws on TFL "bodyshaming" ads.

Only burqua clad models will be allowed next. Mark my words
Is banning "bodyshaming" ads really sharia like?

Sounds a lot more like a classic left of centre, pro-feminist policy to me. I suspect it is this group that supports the decision more than any other. Fair enough I say.

Last edited by Raggy; 22-10-2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:53 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Still more brains than you if she were a cactus.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:55 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Go on, tell me that a few women wearing a bit of cloth on their heads is going to lead to beheadings in Trafalgar Square and compulsory halal. Did someone called Mohammad run over your cat?
I dont have a cat. Always wanted a dog tho.

Dont get me started on compulsory halal or illegal sneaky back door forced on the UK population halal either.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 22-10-2017, 12:58 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
I dont have a cat.
Well, no, not now the filthy raghead in his Astra has nailed it to the tarmac.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
I dont have a cat. Always wanted a dog tho.

Dont get me started on compulsory halal or illegal sneaky back door forced on the UK population halal either.
I reckon you could tell is everything you know on this subject in three or four lines.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Is banning "bodyshaming" ads really sharia like?
sharia like by the back door. Burqua clad models only, next.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Old 22-10-2017, 01:01 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
This is going well..

Last edited by in-exile; 22-10-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
This is going well..
Afternoon

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Old 22-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Afternoon
That's the first thing you've got right all day.

Have a biscuit.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:32 PM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
sharia like by the back door. Burqua clad models only, next.
Well they are both a form of oppression and male control I will give you that.

But two opposite extremes I would have thought.

I imagine that being constantly being subjected to 'beach-body ready' adverts is quite oppressive for women, particularly those very self-conscious about their own bodies. I don't think being concerned about this makes someone a radical Islamist.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:

No, Biggin was subjected to genital mutilation and is simply a messed up ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 22-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Not like you haven't got an axe or ten to grind. I assumed you were just clueless about Brexit, but you're actually just clueless.
If there's one thing more unpleasant than a stupid man, it's a stupid man who doesn't realise he is stupid. The only possible thing worse than that is a stupid bigot who doesn't realise he is stupid. These are the sort of people who volunteered to be concentration camp guards.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-10-2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Well they are both a form of oppression and male control I will give you that.

But two opposite extremes I would have thought.

I imagine that being constantly being subjected to 'beach-body ready' adverts is quite oppressive for women, particularly those very self-conscious about their own bodies. I don't think being concerned about this makes someone a radical Islamist.
Certainly not, but telling women you know what is good for them and dictate how they should dress and how they should feel about their bodies is just the usual from this scum.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Old 22-10-2017, 01:52 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
How many people will think more than "Boris bike" as a Londoner I can hardly remember anything about the Barclays sponsorship. For me remembering Boris is bikes, bendy busses and route masters and olympics.

Ken Livingston remember as a kid bus fares being 10p
I heard on tourist refer to them as Khan Cycles.

SaulAlinsky
Old 22-10-2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
If there's one thing more unpleasant than a stupid man, it's a stupid man who doesn't realise he is stupid. The only possible thing worse than that is a stupid bigot who doesn't realise he is stupid. These are the sort of people who volunteered to be concentration camp guards.
Ah. You said on here previously you were going to search re my supposed EDL and BNP membership details and reveal them . How did that go? What did you come up with? It seems to be taking some time. Just more maz lies I take it ??

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Last edited by Biggineagle; 22-10-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
These are the sort of people who volunteered to be concentration camp guards.
BOOM! Godwin's Law triggered, post 96.

I honestly thought we would at least make it past post 100 on this one.