Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 27-10-2017, 05:32 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
Yes, I have seen the Premier League table - Palace have been in it for five seasons running now, nine seasons out of the seventeen since it started in 1992,
eighteen seasons in the top tier since I started going in 1970 - and you, with your piss ant club from a provincial seaside town are enjoying your first three months since 1983 - over a third of a century.

**** the hell off telling me about the league table in October. Tell me when your tiny club has managed the same, by my calculations the earliest I expect a response from you will be around 2034, but by then Falmer will be totally submerged in the sea due to global warming, whilst Palace will have returned to the Crystal Palace hundreds of metres above sea level - whilst you and your miserable bunch of tarquins will have disappeared not just from the Premier League but history itself.

**** off you seaweed wanker.
Wallop.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 27-10-2017, 05:42 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
Thanks for going to the trouble of explaining to me, but I'm quite aware of the reason why.
To have 500 out of 1500 not bothering to turn up for a game sums up your new breed of fan. When you were averaging 6000 at the Withdean, your away support was superb, often taking over 1500 to away games.
I'm not knocking your long standing fan base, but you must cringe at the new Amex customers who have no real affiliating to your club, apart from living in Sussex.
Bread and butter games don't seem to matter, they just want to get enough Loyalty points to see the glamour teams.
Dress it up any way you want, but I can't imagine any other team doing what you lot did that night.
Fans and customers.
A 1000 following for a Mickey mouse cup tie is not too shabby.
It was the loyal fans who only had the points to purchase these tickets.
Old 27-10-2017, 05:49 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
You must be well impressed by 2k plus then.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 27-10-2017, 06:01 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So out of 1500 "Loyal" fans, 500 couldn't be bothered once they got the "Loyalty" points !!!
You couldn't make it up
Old 27-10-2017, 06:02 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Yes, I have seen the Premier League table - Palace have been in it for five seasons running now, nine seasons out of the seventeen since it started in 1992,
eighteen seasons in the top tier since I started going in 1970 - and you, with your piss ant club from a provincial seaside town are enjoying your first three months since 1983 - over a third of a century.

**** the hell off telling me about the league table in October. Tell me when your tiny club has managed the same, by my calculations the earliest I expect a response from you will be around 2034, but by then Falmer will be totally submerged in the sea due to global warming, whilst Palace will have returned to the Crystal Palace hundreds of metres above sea level - whilst you and your miserable bunch of tarquins will have disappeared not just from the Premier League but history itself.

Well said
Old 27-10-2017, 06:42 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
You must be well impressed by 2k plus then.
Tbf it was later on in the competition, however a good following.
Cheap tickets help.
Old 27-10-2017, 06:48 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Top post ...
Old 27-10-2017, 06:52 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tbf it was later on in the competition, however a good following.
Cheap tickets help.
Will you get a ticket for your visit to the home of football?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 27-10-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Will you get a ticket for your visit to the home of football?
I have a season ticket for all games at the home of football, so not a problem.
As for Stonehenge, watch this space.
Old 27-10-2017, 07:29 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:

Buddha says. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 07:33 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Buddha says. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present.
He also says "your worst enemy is your best teacher".
Fact.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 27-10-2017, 07:38 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
He also says "your worst enemy is your best teacher".
Fact.
That's ok the only thing Palace has ever taught Brighton is how not to do things. Fact.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 07:39 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
That's ok the only thing Palace has ever taught Brighton is how not to do things. Fact.
We have been teaching you lessons for forty years or more.If you had listened the Goldstone may not have become a retail park.

P,s. Don't use the word fact ,it makes you look ridiculous.

Twinned with MK Dons

Last edited by old git; 27-10-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old 27-10-2017, 07:52 PM

Quote:
We have been teaching you lessons for forty years or more.If you had listened the Goldstone may not have become a retail park.

P,s. Don't use the word fact ,it makes you look ridiculous.
We did that's why we spent two years fighting for it. Fact.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Looks like everyone had fun at the Chelsea game!

Quote:

Thats true.

We taught you a lesson in the play offs but it appears to have gone out the window in the following years
Old 27-10-2017, 07:58 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Agreed andy dark days indeed
Old 27-10-2017, 07:58 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
How did that end up?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 27-10-2017, 08:00 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Brighton, get a sugar daddy to give you 250 million ( interest free) and sit on your high horse and sneer at all and sundry.
Doing things the right way ( since 2010)
Go f**k yourself .
Old 27-10-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Thats true.

We taught you a lesson in the play offs but it appears to have gone out the window in the following years
You taught us that if we pretended the opposition poohed in our changing room toilet then you can get the upper hand. We weren't prepared to go that low/

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Agreed andy dark days indeed
Yeah but we got through it. It was all I ever really knew as I started going to matches in 94 and everything kicked of in 95.

Vince Hilaire's Afro