Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 27-10-2017, 08:23 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
How did that end up?
Buddha says Mistakes and failures are just signs that point you in the right direction.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 08:28 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
Brighton, get a sugar daddy to give you 250 million ( interest free) and sit on your high horse and sneer at all and sundry.
Doing things the right way ( since 2010)
Go f**k yourself .
Jealousy is the fear of comparison.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 08:29 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
You taught us that if we pretended the opposition poohed in our changing room toilet then you can get the upper hand. We weren't prepared to go that low/
Ha ha,you really are a top class wanker...ah didums is that why you lost,well next time you see oatway thank him for us.

Had nothing to do with zaha tearing you a new one then....what a tosser.

Hows the vitamin D deficiency going?
Old 27-10-2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
Ha ha,you really are a top class wanker...ah didums is that why you lost,well next time you see oatway thank him for us.

Had nothing to do with zaha tearing you a new one then....what a tosser.

Hows the vitamin D deficiency going?
Holloway psyched him up by using pooh gate. He didn't score in the first leg at your place did he.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 08:33 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Buddha say Andy is a c**t
Old 27-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Holloway psyched him up by using pooh gate. He didn't score in the first leg at your place did he.

you are either on a complete chain pull or you live in lala land. I know which one I would bet on

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 27-10-2017, 08:36 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Didnt ******* have to de he,waited until you ******* deluded lot started booking your Wembley hotel rooms,and sing your Wembley songs.

And why shouldnt he use it as motivation, i would be motivated if some horrible weed shat in my dressing room..

By the way did you get your deposits back in 2013.
Old 27-10-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
Buddha say Andy is a c**t
No that's what mpfn says. You can't fool me

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Didnt ******* have to de he,waited until you ******* deluded lot started booking your Wembley hotel rooms,and sing your Wembley songs.

And why shouldnt he use it as motivation, i would be motivated if some horrible weed shat in my dressing room..

I see what you did there!

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 27-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:
No that's what mpfn says. You can't fool me
Oh I bet we can!

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 27-10-2017, 08:38 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
I think someone has hacked andys account.
This one is taking idiocy into new territories.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 27-10-2017, 08:39 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I think someone has hacked andys account.
This one is taking idiocy into new territories.
I wish someone would hack his bollocks off. He might stop talking so much of it then

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 27-10-2017, 08:43 PM

Quote:

It was your coach driver. I love the hotel story it shows how dim some Palace fans are. 90% of Brighton fans live within 3 hours of Wembley. You take the story of 1 maybe 2 fans and then act like it was the majority of us. That like me implying most Palace fans graffiti on their own coaches.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
It was your coach driver. I love the hotel story it shows how dim some Palace fans are. 90% of Brighton fans live within 3 hours of Wembley. You take the story of 1 maybe 2 fans and then act like it was the majority of us. That like me implying most Palace fans graffiti on their own coaches.
Hello ...andy really you really cant call anyone dim,really you are the daftest weed twat on here.
You rattle on about this and that,when really you know absolutely **** all.

It was oatway that shat,why would a coach driver do it.

Even chi,p face gus was disgusted at it.and you still havent answered the question hows the vitamin D deficiency going.
Old 27-10-2017, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Hello ...andy really you really cant call anyone dim,really you are the daftest weed twat on here.
You rattle on about this and that,when really you know absolutely **** all.

It was oatway that shat,why would a coach driver do it.

Even chi,p face gus was disgusted at it.and you still havent answered the question hows the vitamin D deficiency going.
That's not what your own captain said. Barber said his internal investigation couldn't find who did it. So who should I believe you or your then captain?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 08:58 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:

He's right actually.

Hodgson had to curl one out before the Chelsea game to get Zaha in the right frame of mind and it was not a pretty sight. Just a shame Pardew was constipated before the cup final.

I mean, what the actual ----?
Old 27-10-2017, 09:05 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
This lot are from another planet. North Korea Chat is not even an ironic pisstake.
Old 27-10-2017, 09:11 PM

Quote:
That's not what your own captain said. Barber said his internal investigation couldn't find who did it. So who should I believe you or your then captain?
It was a joke at the player of the year awards ,ffs...oh really where is oatway now then,didnt he leave just after.
Old 27-10-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
It was a joke at the player of the year awards ,ffs...oh really where is oatway now then,didnt he leave just after.
How stupid is this. He's followed Gus all over the world since. Either Gus was disgusted with it so wouldn't employ him again or it wasn't him and he works well with Gus, so he always employs him.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-10-2017, 09:25 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
He's right actually.

Hodgson had to curl one out before the Chelsea game to get Zaha in the right frame of mind and it was not a pretty sight. Just a shame Pardew was constipated before the cup final.

I mean, what the actual ----?
Perhaps explains the constant change of manager, Frank could curl em in the top corner but not on the floor.

Clinton Morrison.