Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 25-10-2017, 11:23 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
Obviously he has got to have fully recovered to be interested in signing him, but if he has then he would make a superb signing especially if we went for a 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 system. But i thought i had read that Liverpool are NOT interested in selling, and only on a loan deal which we currently can't do.
This is like signing Remy or Jack Wilshere. We can't afford these kinds of risks now.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:28 AM
9dw

Roadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
This is like signing Remy or Jack Wilshere. We can't afford these kinds of risks now.
Yep.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:44 AM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neckinger Eagle View Post
Finding valid injury information on the internet is a bit hit and miss. I went to Transfermarkt and the first thing I saw was that a comparable player was Connor Wickham.

15/16 Cruciate Rupture 50 games missed
16/17 Knee Op 35 games missed

Still, as per usual, Liverpool now have enough warning to inflate the price and then hold out until 11pm on transfer deadline day.

It might just be a rumour, of course. I wonder whether Southampton or Watford would look at a player like Ings as a target?
Charlie Austin!
Old 25-10-2017, 12:06 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
This would be the most Palace signing. Almost guaranteed to happen. 14 million.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:50 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
Is he or is he a player that had one terrible injury and then hasn't been able to get into a very good Liverpool frontline? I wasn't aware that he'd loads of injuries.
When has he last played a game? He's barely played for Liverpool. We've got wickham so we don't need another sicknote. It's not worth the gamble.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:34 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
When has he last played a game? He's barely played for Liverpool. We've got wickham so we don't need another sicknote. It's not worth the gamble.
Not sure, someone else said he has had two serious injuries. I think both since joining Liverpool. I am fairly sure he has been fully fit for at least 2017 but he is 6th or 7th choice and can't even make the bench.
Old 25-10-2017, 02:09 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not sure, someone else said he has had two serious injuries. I think both since joining Liverpool. I am fairly sure he has been fully fit for at least 2017 but he is 6th or 7th choice and can't even make the bench.
He was a very good striker at Burnley so he would be good if he was fit but I don't see how we can afford to take the risk. Fine if we had three other strikers all fit and playing well but we haven't.
Old 25-10-2017, 02:29 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hence why i said IF FULLY RECOVERED.
Surely if He along with with the other Two mentioned again if fit would walk into our team. I would take Wilshire and Ings all day long.
Old 25-10-2017, 03:20 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
He was a very good striker at Burnley so he would be good if he was fit but I don't see how we can afford to take the risk. Fine if we had three other strikers all fit and playing well but we haven't.
I agree with you. The issues we might well have is that risks will be our only options.
Old 25-10-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
I agree with you. The issues we might well have is that risks will be our only options.
I fear that will be the case.
Old 25-10-2017, 05:18 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hence why i said IF FULLY RECOVERED.
Surely if He along with with the other Two mentioned again if fit would walk into our team. I would take Wilshire and Ings all day long.
But this is where the risk is. At the moment you could say Wipshere is fully recovered from his injuries - he is fit and features mostly in cup games but is fit and available. If called upon regularly how long before another injury though? I think Ings falls into the kind of risk category that a club like us simply can't afford to take
Old 25-10-2017, 07:42 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
But this is where the risk is. At the moment you could say Wipshere is fully recovered from his injuries - he is fit and features mostly in cup games but is fit and available. If called upon regularly how long before another injury though? I think Ings falls into the kind of risk category that a club like us simply can't afford to take
Is the situation any different to what we have with Connor Wickham? all be it he is already on our books. What i am saying is should they play now until January it would give us an indication of their fitness before making any decisions about signing them is made.
But in any case all of this is irrelevant as i cant see Wilshire wanting to join a struggling outfit, and as Liverpool have said Ings will not be sold only a loan deal which we cant do.
Old 25-10-2017, 08:44 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Is the situation any different to what we have with Connor Wickham? all be it he is already on our books. What i am saying is should they play now until January it would give us an indication of their fitness before making any decisions about signing them is made.
But in any case all of this is irrelevant as i cant see Wilshire wanting to join a struggling outfit, and as Liverpool have said Ings will not be sold only a loan deal which we cant do.
No it is not any different. But whickham arrived here without having a record as a sicknote. I am against bringing in players known to have shocking injury records. So many were excited about Remy and completely chose to ignore his injury record amd we must have wasted millions on him and he was no use to us at all
Old 26-10-2017, 03:49 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
No it is not any different. But whickham arrived here without having a record as a sicknote. I am against bringing in players known to have shocking injury records. So many were excited about Remy and completely chose to ignore his injury record amd we must have wasted millions on him and he was no use to us at all
This all day long ^^^^^^
Old 26-10-2017, 06:25 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
This all day long ^^^^^^
So, yet again no lessons have been learnt from past mistakes.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:46 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
So, yet again no lessons have been learnt from past mistakes.
Did you not read JC post correctly?.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:41 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Remy was injury prone, picking up hamstring injuries. This guy played regularly until serious injuries finished his last 2 seasons. Danny Ings would be a brilliant signing. Hard working and knows where the goal is. Also a good age. My concern would be whether the pace is still there after the injuries.

Last edited by glaziers fan; 26-10-2017 at 12:06 PM.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:57 AM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ings can only get better

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Remy was injury prone, picking up hamstring injuries. This guy played regularly until serious injuries finished his last 2 seasons. Danny Ings would be a brilliant signing. Hard working and knows where the goal is. Also a good age. My concern would be whether the pace is still there after the injuries.
Would be good on a perm for the right price as long as his injuries have not ruined him. He would be good in the championship with Wickham next season.
Old 26-10-2017, 01:26 PM
moist

Have we signed him yet?