Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-11-2017, 03:41 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I think this settles all the arguments about Mrs Kennedy's movements in the car....

Old 03-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
Backspatter is body matter ejected back from the entry wound whilst frontspatter is projected forward from an exit wound.
The point being that according to ballistics experts the head movement and direction of spread of any body debris does not necessarily indicate the direction of travel of the bullet, especially where there is an explosive disintegration of the skull. Only the larger bone sections were mainly projected forward.
Why are you telling me what I told you in post #186?
Old 04-11-2017, 09:18 AM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Why are you telling me what I told you in post #186?
The reason for the definition was to explain the terms to other readers who had not bothered to read through the long thesis. I also already knew what backspatter was so did not need an explanation but this thread is a communal discussion about the evidence not an individual conversation.

As I said earlier the ballistic science evidence just shows that the direction of dispersal of the head debris does not necessarily indicate the direction of the gunshot.

The Zapruder film was taken at 18.3 frames per second whilst the bullet would travel at about 625 metres per second. Thus for each frame of the film the bullet would have travelled over 34 metres. In frame 312 there is no visible impact debris whilst only one frame later in the infamous frame 313 the head had almost disintegrated with debris sprays in several directions. The clearest of these sprays is projected up and slightly forward which suggests it contains larger bone fragments.

Many believe that the fatal shot actually hit Kennedy in frame 312 and forced his head slightly forward before recoiling. Unfortunately the film speed is too slow to give any definitive evidence.

Last edited by CJ PLUM; 04-11-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:26 AM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I think this settles all the arguments about Mrs Kennedy's movements in the car....

I thnk that this is the literal meaning of poor taste.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:33 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
One of my favourite Adam Ant songs...in bad taste but a cracking little tune.

Always wondered how it went down on his American tours?