Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-10-2017, 10:00 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Of course it is unable to rebut claims that it was implicated in the murder of its own president. People like to believe the nonsense. It's fun. It's quirky.

Nothing whatsoever has emerged in the last 50 years to even hint the Warren commission findings were wrong.

It will be interesting to know what the CIA knew of Oswald. Just as it's interesting to know how much they knew of the 9/11 bombers. Both were well on the radar. But you can't watch these people 24 hours a day. There are people who seek to do us harm.
In some way your right but its like the Warren Commission it might of drawn the right conclusion but not by having all the evidence. Oswald acted alone on the day that may be true. The bits to come out are more if the CIA were aware of Oswald if so how aware to the extent of was the assassination by Oswald ordered by the CIA.
Umbrella man the explanation is it was a protest against Papa Joe appeasement of the Nazis when Ambassador in the UK with Chamberlain as PM being famous for his umbrella.....seriously that was the evidence given to the Senate Committee looking into the assassination by the guy with the Umbrella (allegedly) . Take your choice what you believe. My view is it was one of two signals one to the assassin or assassins or to JFK that it was the lack of cover to the men at Cuba (umbrella coverage) to explain to him why he was about to be killed.
All of which brings me back to Oswald was the lone killer (Warren was right) but he was part of something bigger not the lone nut....(Warren was wrong but the lack of evidence given gave the commission no other option). Do we get anything today to support my view I have said before no chance......will we get anything to change my view no chance.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Of course it is unable to rebut claims that it was implicated in the murder of its own president. People like to believe the nonsense. It's fun. It's quirky.

Nothing whatsoever has emerged in the last 50 years to even hint the Warren commission findings were wrong.

It will be interesting to know what the CIA knew of Oswald. Just as it's interesting to know how much they knew of the 9/11 bombers. Both were well on the radar. But you can't watch these people 24 hours a day. There are people who seek to do us harm.
The House Select Committee on Assassinations found the Warren Commission's conclusions to be wrong as long ago as 1976.
I agree that people will believe what they want to believe. You seem to be a good example in this instance.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:08 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
The House Select Committee on Assassinations found the Warren Commission's conclusions to be wrong as long ago as 1976.
I agree that people will believe what they want to believe. You seem to be a good example in this instance.
Thats the Committee that settled on 4 shots on the dodgy acoustic evidence , yes that has a lot of credibility.....
Old 26-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Thats the Committee that settled on 4 shots on the dodgy acoustic evidence , yes that has a lot of credibility.....
I'm sure you're right.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:20 AM

Quote:
I'm sure you're right.
Its the issue really I dont think many believe all the evidence has ever been presented, and I doubt it will ever be in my lifetime. So we get commissions and committees that are supposed to be conclusive , once the evidence is poured over any fault highlighted.
Put over that the nuts the conspiracy professionals who in this case earnt the money from books and you have a mountain of truth and lies to draw a conclusion from
Old 26-10-2017, 10:21 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
We have two reports there. I know which of the two I find the most scholarly.

As you say, we'll all believe what we want to believe.
Old 26-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Myth busters, a US tv show that does as the label says, rigged up pig cadavers in vehicles to replicate the scene of the crime. After several attempts, they fired a bullet that did what everyone has been saying was impossible. I'm not saying either way, just reporting the facts

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 26-10-2017, 02:13 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Depends if all those involved are dead or not.

But as they are making such a big deal, they will be still be treating people as idiots by feeding them this double bullshit. Maybe they can film it with moody lighting and retired personel reiterating therir comments on repeat around a multidunal number of advert breaks. They can fill in the 50 minutes with repeated shots of JFK in the car and Oswald surrounded by coppers. And finish with the widow looking stoic in a fashionable dress.

My conclusion is that we will not know a single thing more than we did, and the mystique of American conspiracy pop culture will live on.
I suspect JFK was taken out for blowing his load over his packed lunch.

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-10-2017, 02:14 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
Myth busters, a US tv show that does as the label says, rigged up pig cadavers in vehicles to replicate the scene of the crime. After several attempts, they fired a bullet that did what everyone has been saying was impossible. I'm not saying either way, just reporting the facts
Was David Cameron using his todger as the test bullet?

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-10-2017, 03:09 PM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why?

Narcisstic, sexually frustrated inadequate, with a mundane job that happens to be on the motorcade route. Trained by the army to shoot in a country where you can buy mail order weapons. It's the perfect storm. Why look for more?
A conspiracy would have bought LHO a better rifle. And Joe Pesci a better wig.
Old 26-10-2017, 03:34 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apart from just being alive which was necessary to understand the hope that JFK gave to the world, so fed up with ageing and half dead politicians. It is perhaps true that some of his lustre had worn off but his Presidency and his brother Robert were quite remarkable in the way they gave hope to so many which tends to now be overlooked because of thier assasinations
Old 26-10-2017, 03:52 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
What's with the delay?

Bit dodgy if you ask me.
Old 26-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
It's funny how perceptions have changed with this. When I was growing up in the 80's, peope had their suspicions and it was very much a credible conspiracy theory; after the JFK Oliver Stone film it was almost accepted that the lone gunman theory was rubbish and it was a cover up; then somehow in the naughties, it turned again and people thinking there was more than meets the eye are put in the same bracket as 9/11 truthers and false flag believers.
For me, it was a documentary I saw on BBC 2 about 10 years ago that showed Oliver Stone's film to be fundamentally dishonest.

I can't most of the details now ( except for them going through the magic bullet theory scene and showing it to be total bollocks), but I came away from it thinking that Oliver Stone hadn't just been looking at things from a different point of view, he inserted 'evidence' throughout the film that basic fact checking could easily have disproved and deceived a generation of people including me for the sake of making a movie
Old 26-10-2017, 04:01 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
For me, it was a documentary I saw on BBC 2 about 10 years ago that showed Oliver Stone's film to be fundamentally dishonest.

I can't most of the details now ( except for them going through the magic bullet theory scene and showing it to be total bollocks), but I came away from it thinking that Oliver Stone hadn't just been looking at things from a different point of view, he inserted 'evidence' throughout the film that basic fact checking could easily have disproved and deceived a generation of people including me for the sake of making a movie
It was a film, not a documentary. The bit about LHO defecting to Russia and getting back with a wife with no one batting an eyelid seems true though - was it that easy to defect and come back in the cold war?
Old 26-10-2017, 04:13 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Indeed. 'fundamentally dishonest' is a strange turn of phrase for something that can only be categorised as an entertainment.
Old 26-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Watched a documentary within the last six months where so called experts came up with the theory that it was a secret serviceman that shot him by accident.Apparently after LHO fired the first shot the guy in the limmo reached down for an automatic gun which was in the footwell and as he was raising it flicked off the safety.He was moving the gun around to the right to return fire when the limmo lurched and he accidently pulled the trigger while it was level with JFK`s head hence why it was covered up.It was a fascinating doccy.
Old 26-10-2017, 04:21 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, it really doesn't matter that the most powerful western free democratic state remains unable to rebut claims that it was implicated in the murder of it's own President almost 54 years after the event.
Actually do you know what- it doesn't - it is pretty impossible to prove a negative and even if they did people would develop further theories or ignore the evidence.

Whatever happens when the papers are released everyone will carry on believing what they want to believe. It was over half a century ago. Anyone with any power then is now dead, it's been rehashed so many times that everything that could be said has been said. the only thing that would surprise me is if they find mention of a strange blue cupboard with the words Police Box on the outside which vanished shortly after the event.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 26-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Shot by both sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Actually do you know what- it doesn't - it is pretty impossible to prove a negative and even if they did people would develop further theories or ignore the evidence.

Whatever happens when the papers are released everyone will carry on believing what they want to believe. It was over half a century ago. Anyone with any power then is now dead, it's been rehashed so many times that everything that could be said has been said. the only thing that would surprise me is if they find mention of a strange blue cupboard with the words Police Box on the outside which vanished shortly after the event.
Great. Go and watch Eastenders then.
Old 26-10-2017, 05:44 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
In this sequence you clearly see two shots hit Kennedy

1 goes through the back of his neck - you can see him grab his throat

2 blows the right side of the back of his head off - his wife goes on to the back of the car and picks parts of his skull and try and put it back on to his head

I'd always wondered why she went onto the back of the car - now you can see why

It means he was hit twice - once from behind and once from the front

Old 26-10-2017, 08:37 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I remember reading an extract from a kid's essay on the assassination. 'The President was shot from the book suppository'. To be fair, blasting a hardback copy of War and Peace up his Chad would probably have proved fatal. As you were.