Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-10-2017, 10:39 PM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Why?

Narcisstic, sexually frustrated inadequate, with a mundane job
Steady on. I've never shot anyone in my life.

I mean on that basis half the ******* modern world would be psychopaths!
Old 26-10-2017, 10:40 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
It really isn't end of, this has been disapproved many times. Most notably by Boston Medical Center that recreated 3D model of Kennedy's skull and said the skull fractures are consistent with a shot from behind.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Then why does his wife pick them up from the back of the car - if the bullet entered from the back his head would have jerked forward and the fragments would be scattered over the passengers and driver.

Look with your eyes don't rely on the writing of others.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:42 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Apparently Trump is keeping some back......
Old 26-10-2017, 10:45 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What are the bookies odds?
Old 26-10-2017, 10:49 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
See again - head goes back not forward - wife grabs bits of skull - no way that is a shot from behind

Old 26-10-2017, 10:50 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Then why does his wife pick them up from the back of the car - if the bullet entered from the back his head would have jerked forward and the fragments would be scattered over the passengers and driver.

No. Don't look with your eyes. Chances are you know nothing about what actually happens when a bullet blows someone's brains out. I certainly don't.

Listen to experts.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:50 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Glad that's all cleared up then.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:51 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
See again - head goes back not forward - wife grabs bits of skull - no way that is a shot from behind
It is you know.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
No. Don't look with your eyes. Chances are you know nothing about what actually happens when a bullet blows someone's brains out. I certainly don't.

Listen to experts.
Don't look with your eyes don't see his head go backward - don't see his wife go back and grab bits of his skull...ok you carry on. I will trust what I see. No wonder you are baffled Bob.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:53 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Were her actions ever confirmed as an attempt to do this? FWIW I always thought she scrambled back towards the secret service, and then slid back in the car on the order to take cover. Of course, I don't know this as fact either, but until this thread, I'd never heard that she was trying to piece him back together.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:53 PM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely the most fascinating aspect of all this is that there are actually people waiting for Trump to release facts that will reveal the truth behind one of the great modern day conspiracy theories. I mean Trump?? Really? Are you all on crack? The man wouldn't know the truth if it run him over. Brilliant.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Were her actions ever confirmed as an attempt to do this? FWIW I always thought she scrambled back towards the secret service, and then slid back in the car on the order to take cover. Of course, I don't know this as fact either, but until this thread, I'd never heard that she was trying to piece him back together.
Watch the film I posted up - go see the recent film about her.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dufski13 View Post
Surely the most fascinating aspect of all this is that there are actually people waiting for Trump to release facts that will reveal the truth behind one of the great modern day conspiracy theories. I mean Trump?? Really? Are you all on crack? The man wouldn't know the truth if it run him over. Brilliant.
Well quite. It's the basis for a conspiracy theory of its own.

Has anyone got Earl Warren's number?
Old 26-10-2017, 10:57 PM

Johnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The files show it never actually happened. JFK was elsewhere at the time cooking up the fake moon landings and then got abducted from Roswell shortly after signing off the PR for Marilyn's "death" because her real lover Che Guervara had let slip that Elvis was a commie. The real scandal is that the fake news media all colluded to make it look as though all of this didn't happen on the same day...
Old 26-10-2017, 11:01 PM

Quote:
That film was brilliant. A hard watch though. How Natalie P didn't win the Oscar is beyond me.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:01 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Fair enough. I don't really think the clip you posted really shows anything clearly, so I'll have a look at the film when I get a chance. It just seems a strange reaction to me.
Not that I've ever been in that situation, but if a person next to me had half their skull blown off, I would imagine my natural reaction would be to run or hide, not pull out some evo stick.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=Baffled Bob 2;13913999]Well quite. It's the basis for a conspiracy theory of its own.

Has anyone got Earl Warren's number?[/QUOTE

😆
Old 26-10-2017, 11:07 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
Great. Go and watch Eastenders then.
Don't be so patronising (and indeed patriarchal) - jut because you think it is important does not actually mean it is. It's fun and consoling to have conspiracies - frankly a lot like EastEnders I suspect.

Conspiracy theories abound because people hate to accept that random chance could mean they or someone they really admire could be dead due to something beyond anyone's control. Conspiracy theories help make people feel that there is a plan and a reason for events beyond a lone nutter or sheer bad chance. This is a good read if you are interested in why they happen - everyone likes to believe them - me as much as anyone else.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Fair enough. I don't really think the clip you posted really shows anything clearly, so I'll have a look at the film when I get a chance. It just seems a strange reaction to me.
Not that I've ever been in that situation, but if a person next to me had half their skull blown off, I would imagine my natural reaction would be to run or hide, not pull out some evo stick.
She's trying to save he husband's life - she can't run she's in the car

It's all in here. Every grassy knoll, magic bullet etc. It's forensic and scholarly. But it won't change any minds.