Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-10-2017, 08:02 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Football Manager 2018

Beta is out now...
Old 30-10-2017, 03:55 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Amazing how little interest there is in FM compared to a few years ago. I haven't bought it since 2014 and got nearly every one for about the ten years before then.

Werner Herzog
Old 30-10-2017, 04:07 PM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
Amazing how little interest there is in FM compared to a few years ago. I haven't bought it since 2014 and got nearly every one for about the ten years before then.
Think their sales figures have been near enough identical the last 3 seasons. I still play but nowhere near as much as I did at university. Never bother with the beta as it's so buggy, just wait til release day.
Old 30-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Jonathan Williams Fanclub

SteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteveyHawking : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm thoroughly enjoying FM17 having last played FM11. I wonder if I'll bother with FM18 even though some of the new features sound pretty neat.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 30-10-2017, 06:00 PM

HIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
havent brought FM in years but decided to take the plunge this year so far enjoying it with the goal of taking Hampton & Richmond to the Football league... Amazing to see Whitehawk unbeaten in 12 games running clear at the table then seeing them in real life bottom of the league ha.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:32 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How does the Palace squad look on the Social Groups/Hierarchy type screens?

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 11-11-2017, 02:23 PM

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Delaney as Kingmaker, you'd have thought.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:13 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Disappointed in the FM18 Touch version... very little has changed and the changes they have made just don't work on smaller screens that it is intended to be played on. Even on my 13 inch MacBook Pro, too many screen are difficult to use.

There are also quite a few bugs in the match day screens. Maybe it will grow on me, but I have no urge to play again at the moment.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Asbo

Pubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Disappointed in the FM18 Touch version... very little has changed and the changes they have made just don't work on smaller screens that it is intended to be played on. Even on my 13 inch MacBook Pro, too many screen are difficult to use.

There are also quite a few bugs in the match day screens. Maybe it will grow on me, but I have no urge to play again at the moment.
I like it. Agree changes are not massive but am enjoying. Wilf is class!
Old 12-11-2017, 09:13 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
2 games 2 wins for Palace. Moussa Dembele my main signing. Both games I was 1 down at the break and came back to win 2-1 and 3-1 after changing things round.

Wilf and Sakho were both injured for those matches so the future is looking bright.
Old 13-11-2017, 02:59 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Similar to the reviews Ive read. One geezer had spent 200hours on the game only to give it a negative rating on Steam saying that most of that 200 hours was wait screens, even though he had taken off most leagues, it was still painfully slow
Old 13-11-2017, 04:31 PM

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Living in the US I can only find European versions of the game, would a VPN get around this? Don't want to spend 50 dollars plus tax on this for a physical copy.
Old 13-11-2017, 05:02 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
3 seasons in and I've managed to create a healthy bank balance with Palace with consecutive mid table finishes. Average age is now 25 and have moved on all of the £80k+ earners!
Old 13-11-2017, 08:19 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still somehow doing great, only lost once so far in 10 odd games and sitting 5th in the league. Beat Liverpool 4-1 last game!!

Sure it will all come crashing down soon though.
Old 13-11-2017, 08:48 PM

Just beaten Brighton away 2-0 to go top of the table (albeit having played one game more than Spurs). happy days!

Dembele is fast becoming an absolute legend.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:57 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone interested in starting an online Fantasy Draft game?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Ideas for settings?
Old 14-11-2017, 03:03 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Anyone interested in starting an online Fantasy Draft game?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Ideas for settings?
Would love to do this.

BBS have planned to do this for years, but it never get's done.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 14-11-2017, 03:51 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Chris plays (LSEagle) then I'm game

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 14-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSEagle View Post
2 games 2 wins for Palace. Moussa Dembele my main signing. Both games I was 1 down at the break and came back to win 2-1 and 3-1 after changing things round.

Wilf and Sakho were both injured for those matches so the future is looking bright.
How did you manage to sign him? Isn't he worth more than the 8 million transfer budget we are given?
Old 14-11-2017, 06:52 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sold Mutch for 12.5 million