Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-10-2017, 10:45 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Massive game today. Think it’s our biggest game of season.. crazy really. It’s a must win
Old 28-10-2017, 10:49 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I think your clocks change Sunday morning, so after this game it wil be a 3 hour difference. Thus, my classes will then allow me to catch the 2nd half of games.

For this though, we have a bank holiday. So, COYP.

It is also my anniversary, so up an hour earlier to prepare breakie in bed for the missus I think. Then settle in for the game.
You're not taking her to a fancy café fir barrista made coffee, champagne cocktails and Eggs Benedict? What has become of the Chilean economy?
Old 28-10-2017, 11:01 AM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Think West Ham's away support is much more vociferous since their move. Should be a cracking atmosphere today.
Old 28-10-2017, 11:02 AM

eagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleincroydon : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
we need to do what we did against chelsea , well orgaised , evryone attacking together defending together, but i worryed about whos going to score goals and we need cut out the mistakes making habit
Old 28-10-2017, 11:04 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee sinnots ear View Post
I'd feel a lot happier if that fat useless bastard Bobby Maddley wasn't the ref😡
This tosser is atrocious.
Another Clattenburg in the making.
Old 28-10-2017, 11:17 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
COYP
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 28-10-2017, 11:45 AM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
It would be great to get a result/atmosphere like we had against Chelsea.

I really want us to start keeping clean sheets. The first step for us is to fix the defence and build the team from the back.

Feel relaxed about the game. Our start has been so bad it's almost a feeling that there is nothing to lose as we're seen as doomed by many anyway. Coyp.
Old 28-10-2017, 11:51 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
I feel very nervous about this one - can't bear to think of the implications if we lose. I just don't see any way back for us if we do lose. I don't see why we can't beat them though. Get off to a flying start and get the first goal and I think we'll do them. Go 1-0 down and I would fear the worst.
Old 28-10-2017, 11:52 AM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post
Hoping WH's performance the other night was an anomaly. I have hope for today. I can just as much see the usual happening: we play really well, create chances and show real signs of team shape, but can't score, and fall apart after a wonder strike or a calamitous error.
Or a few massive ref mistakes
Old 28-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have a feeling we'll be a goal down in the first ten minutes.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:15 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hope we have a good plan for defending against set pieces...West Ham have a huge advantage on this front.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Good morning all, I wont have enough internet to power Kodi , so looking for some streams if pos
Old 28-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf View Post
Have a feeling we'll be a goal down in the first ten minutes.
I get that feeling EVERY game
Old 28-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
With good reason.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:39 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just hope Jordan Mutch gets a game

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 28-10-2017, 12:41 PM
17 years for 3,250 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
yeah I was gonna say, nothing unusual about that...par for the course.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:41 PM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Hennessey and PVA starts...
Old 28-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
So do I

Just as long as it's for someone else
Old 28-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Mutch false 9 will solve most of our problems
Old 28-10-2017, 12:44 PM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down low
West Ham played their full first team against Spurs on Wednesday night, so should be more tired than us, but with a lot more confidence. It'll be tight today. one goal in it