Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 01-11-2017, 08:35 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Another obscure one scored in late in extra-time (I think). In 91/92 we had a League Cup 3rd Round match that went to a 2nd replay. We drew 1-1 in the original tie at St Andrews and I reckon Geoff Thomas got our equalizer in the replay in the depths of extra time ... I think.

I could be wrong. Anyone else remember? We prevailed 2-1 in the 2nd replay at Selhurst. Imagine League Cup matches going to 2nd replays nowadays. I'm amazed they happened so recently.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:04 PM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis View Post
Another obscure one scored in late in extra-time (I think). In 91/92 we had a League Cup 3rd Round match that went to a 2nd replay. We drew 1-1 in the original tie at St Andrews and I reckon Geoff Thomas got our equalizer in the replay in the depths of extra time ... I think.

I could be wrong. Anyone else remember? We prevailed 2-1 in the 2nd replay at Selhurst. Imagine League Cup matches going to 2nd replays nowadays. I'm amazed they happened so recently.
Just checked in the Rothmans and you are dead right!It was then the Rumbelows Cup.We got to the 5th round before going out in a repay at Forest...