Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS ŧ Crystal Palace Football Club ŧ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 01-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
Benteke v Murray tuesday night one 30 million one 4 i saw no ******* difference
Benteke got 15 league goals last season. Doubt Murray will even get double figures.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 01-12-2017, 02:58 PM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 01-12-2017, 04:52 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
General Palace Discussion? Really? Away end is for scum !!
Old 09-12-2017, 11:16 PM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Murray all day long least he ******* blasts his pens
Old 11-02-2018, 10:57 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanet Eagle View Post
Benteke got 15 league goals last season. Doubt Murray will even get double figures.
looooooooooooooooooooooool
Old 11-02-2018, 10:57 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Glenn on goals on sunday. Gosh i miss this bloke
Old 11-02-2018, 11:00 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
looooooooooooooooooooooool
Tbf, you didnīt come out and say he woould at the time.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Tbf, you didnīt come out and say he woould at the time.
im pretty sure ive stated a number of times he was good enough for the prem.

you cant be sure he'd get double figures or more but i was quietly confident, unlike some other posters who were adamant he wouldnt.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:07 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
im pretty sure ive stated a number of times he was good enough for the prem.

you cant be sure he'd get double figures or more but i was quietly confident, unlike some other posters who were adamant he wouldnt.
His longevity has been impressive tbf. He was always better than Wickham. I remember nearly half of palace fans prefereed Easter at one point, the idiots.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
His longevity has been impressive tbf. He was always better than Wickham. I remember nearly half of palace fans prefereed Easter at one point, the idiots.
murray looks slow and isnt a "great" footballer so i can see how some had doubts, but the cleverness in the box will always get him goals. Wickham doesnt have the positional sense from what i have seen.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:23 AM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
murray looks slow and isnt a "great" footballer so i can see how some had doubts, but the cleverness in the box will always get him goals. Wickham doesnt have the positional sense from what i have seen.
The thing is, Murray doesn't look slower in the prem than in the championship. He does tend to hang around at the right place at the right time. He will always get a few goals, even if he played to 40 ( which he may need to if the HMRS are right )

I always liked Murray from when Dougies orders were that no other player than him was to cross the half way line. He gave his all and was quality lone striker.

Last edited by Golf Boy; 11-02-2018 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:30 AM

Mike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Far better player than Benteke
Old 11-02-2018, 11:33 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Terrible terrible decision to get rid. And no he didn't want the leave. He would have stayed.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:34 AM
I'm not divorced

TBF, A 4.5 year contract on 40K per week seemed a heck of a lot at the time for a guy with less than 20 prem goals to his name and was 31 years old.

Hindsight is easy - what if he'd gone the same way as that Liverpool bloke from Soton?
Old 11-02-2018, 11:55 AM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
really enjoying his appearance on GOS. I think all but a few know it was a massive error to sell FFS. Water under the bridge now.

Need to get Benteke scoring because at the moment he is like a Cameron Jerome without the work rate.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
TBF, A 4.5 year contract on 40K per week seemed a heck of a lot at the time for a guy with less than 20 prem goals to his name and was 31 years old.

Hindsight is easy - what if he'd gone the same way as that Liverpool bloke from Soton?
Nothing to do with hindsight when many said it was a ridiculous decision to sell him at the time

Only people looking stupid are those who kept saying he was too old, slow past it

He is a far better player than the useless lump Benteke

Last edited by 917L; 11-02-2018 at 12:10 PM.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:09 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Murray was and is far more than a goal poacher.

He created a lot of chances for himself that he put away with aplomb.

A quick look over his 31 goals in the promotional season proves that.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
Murray was and is far more than a goal poacher.

He created a lot of chances for himself that he put away with aplomb.

A quick look over his 31 goals in the promotional season proves that.
true maybe i didnt give him enough credit
Old 11-02-2018, 12:21 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Nothing to do with hindsight when many said it was a ridiculous decision to sell him at the time

Only people looking stupid are those who kept saying he was too old, slow past it

He is a far better player than the useless lump Benteke
No one was saying that last year when he couldn`t get a premier league gig, and Benteke scored 17.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
After Wilf and Jules, Big Glenn is probably my favourite Palace player of the past 8-9 years. A proper footballer who has played in every league including non-league, whose footballing nous and instinct more than makes up for a lack of pace.

If he had been playing for us this season I reckon he'd have bagged more than 2....
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365

Last edited by Robson; 11-02-2018 at 12:26 PM.